"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
- 6:43:45, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - Christan was one of the kids who was caught smoking pot by the school, along ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Scott R. Soltow, age 50, of St. Louis Park, died suddenly Feb. 18, 2003.
Scott was the son of Neil and Arleen Soltow of Mabel, MN. He graduated from Mabel-Canton High School in 1970. On Aug. 28, 1977 he married Cindy Scrabeck of Harmony. Scott was a longstanding member of Gamblers Anonymous, an avid golfer, sports fan, and enjoyed working in the yard. He will be dearly missed by his loving wife of 25 years, Cindy; children, Shaun, Tara and Melissa; parents, Neil and Arleen; sisters, Kathryn Harris, Suzanne (Michael) Twite; nephews, Peter and Simon Twite; family and friends. Scott was preceded in death by his grandparents, Paul and Lois Soltow and Maurice and Cora Stensland. Funeral service for Scott R. Soltow was Feb. 22, 2003 at Westwood Lutheran Church, St. Louis Park, MN. Washburn-McReavy Edina Chapel was in charge of arrangements.