"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, January 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Scott R. Soltow, age 50, of St. Louis Park, died suddenly Feb. 18, 2003.
Scott was the son of Neil and Arleen Soltow of Mabel, MN. He graduated from Mabel-Canton High School in 1970. On Aug. 28, 1977 he married Cindy Scrabeck of Harmony. Scott was a longstanding member of Gamblers Anonymous, an avid golfer, sports fan, and enjoyed working in the yard. He will be dearly missed by his loving wife of 25 years, Cindy; children, Shaun, Tara and Melissa; parents, Neil and Arleen; sisters, Kathryn Harris, Suzanne (Michael) Twite; nephews, Peter and Simon Twite; family and friends. Scott was preceded in death by his grandparents, Paul and Lois Soltow and Maurice and Cora Stensland. Funeral service for Scott R. Soltow was Feb. 22, 2003 at Westwood Lutheran Church, St. Louis Park, MN. Washburn-McReavy Edina Chapel was in charge of arrangements.