"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
- 6:13:52, Nov 29th 2016 - Kyle - Great post! I took some piano lessons when I was young, and always wanted to ... [Read More]
- 7:52:32, Nov 28th 2016 - Mario Bruneau - Jonathan made a wise decision to learn piano tuning as it is a field ... [Read More]
- 6:01:39, Nov 22nd 2016 - Al-Hajji Frederick H Minshall - "Barn cats" are an absolutely HORRIBLE idea: Every ... [Read More]
- 1:09:59, Nov 21st 2016 - ESA Doctors - We haven't seen any horses used as emotional support animals, but we do ... [Read More]
- 8:49:14, Nov 19th 2016 - respect - Marion was the most loving woman I have ever known and the strongest. ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Scott R. Soltow, age 50, of St. Louis Park, died suddenly Feb. 18, 2003.
Scott was the son of Neil and Arleen Soltow of Mabel, MN. He graduated from Mabel-Canton High School in 1970. On Aug. 28, 1977 he married Cindy Scrabeck of Harmony. Scott was a longstanding member of Gamblers Anonymous, an avid golfer, sports fan, and enjoyed working in the yard. He will be dearly missed by his loving wife of 25 years, Cindy; children, Shaun, Tara and Melissa; parents, Neil and Arleen; sisters, Kathryn Harris, Suzanne (Michael) Twite; nephews, Peter and Simon Twite; family and friends. Scott was preceded in death by his grandparents, Paul and Lois Soltow and Maurice and Cora Stensland. Funeral service for Scott R. Soltow was Feb. 22, 2003 at Westwood Lutheran Church, St. Louis Park, MN. Washburn-McReavy Edina Chapel was in charge of arrangements.