"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Do you think that chain stores in small communities undermine the sales of locally owned retailers?
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Scott R. Soltow, age 50, of St. Louis Park, died suddenly Feb. 18, 2003.
Scott was the son of Neil and Arleen Soltow of Mabel, MN. He graduated from Mabel-Canton High School in 1970. On Aug. 28, 1977 he married Cindy Scrabeck of Harmony. Scott was a longstanding member of Gamblers Anonymous, an avid golfer, sports fan, and enjoyed working in the yard. He will be dearly missed by his loving wife of 25 years, Cindy; children, Shaun, Tara and Melissa; parents, Neil and Arleen; sisters, Kathryn Harris, Suzanne (Michael) Twite; nephews, Peter and Simon Twite; family and friends. Scott was preceded in death by his grandparents, Paul and Lois Soltow and Maurice and Cora Stensland. Funeral service for Scott R. Soltow was Feb. 22, 2003 at Westwood Lutheran Church, St. Louis Park, MN. Washburn-McReavy Edina Chapel was in charge of arrangements.