"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
- 6:41:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - gotoutofthere - If the residents would treat the new people with respect maybe they wo ... [Read More]
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
- 12:25:29, Mar 1st 2015 - hum - How about something yo do for the youth! These kids have nothing to do in the s ... [Read More]
- 12:16:31, Mar 1st 2015 - Be honest - This is happening more and more in small towns. Attorney's are telling t ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Scott R. Soltow, age 50, of St. Louis Park, died suddenly Feb. 18, 2003.
Scott was the son of Neil and Arleen Soltow of Mabel, MN. He graduated from Mabel-Canton High School in 1970. On Aug. 28, 1977 he married Cindy Scrabeck of Harmony. Scott was a longstanding member of Gamblers Anonymous, an avid golfer, sports fan, and enjoyed working in the yard. He will be dearly missed by his loving wife of 25 years, Cindy; children, Shaun, Tara and Melissa; parents, Neil and Arleen; sisters, Kathryn Harris, Suzanne (Michael) Twite; nephews, Peter and Simon Twite; family and friends. Scott was preceded in death by his grandparents, Paul and Lois Soltow and Maurice and Cora Stensland. Funeral service for Scott R. Soltow was Feb. 22, 2003 at Westwood Lutheran Church, St. Louis Park, MN. Washburn-McReavy Edina Chapel was in charge of arrangements.