"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Irene Roelofs, 87, of Harmony, died Feb. 23, 2003 at Harmony Healthcare.
She was born Sept. 9, 1915, in Fillmore County, the daughter of George and Lizzie (Heusinkveld) Roelofs. She lived in the Harmony area most of her life. In her younger years, she assisted at Harmony Care Center chapel services. She was a member of R.S.V.P., Harmony United Methodist Church, Unity Circle and Harmony Cancer Survivors Unit. She enjoyed music and playing the piano. Survivors include a son, Merle Roelofs of Harmony; and a brother, Clayton (Marlys) Roelofs of Rushford. The funeral for Irene Roelofs Feb. 27, 2003 at United Methodist Church in Harmony, with the Rev. David Laechel officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.