"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 11th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - email@example.com - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Irene Roelofs, 87, of Harmony, died Feb. 23, 2003 at Harmony Healthcare.
She was born Sept. 9, 1915, in Fillmore County, the daughter of George and Lizzie (Heusinkveld) Roelofs. She lived in the Harmony area most of her life. In her younger years, she assisted at Harmony Care Center chapel services. She was a member of R.S.V.P., Harmony United Methodist Church, Unity Circle and Harmony Cancer Survivors Unit. She enjoyed music and playing the piano. Survivors include a son, Merle Roelofs of Harmony; and a brother, Clayton (Marlys) Roelofs of Rushford. The funeral for Irene Roelofs Feb. 27, 2003 at United Methodist Church in Harmony, with the Rev. David Laechel officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.