"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, September 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:33:12, Sep 23rd 2016 - Hum - Heard a rummer that the kids r saying," if we park in the school parking lot ... [Read More]
- 2:32:54, Sep 20th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - at the group here- God gave us a brain, intelligence, communication, ... [Read More]
- 11:05:14, Sep 20th 2016 - DRousse - It's not FLUSHABLE wipes that cause the problem; they are too weak. It is ... [Read More]
- 4:49:27, Sep 19th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - Thank you for your comment and feedback, On-Point. ... [Read More]
- 4:24:53, Sep 18th 2016 - Disappointed - You only post certain people's posts! ... [Read More]
- 11:38:18, Sep 16th 2016 - millerml - These days when you go to a reunion nobody cares about what you look, the ... [Read More]
- 7:51:04, Sep 15th 2016 - email@example.com - Congratulations Roy! Can't be said that you don't stick t ... [Read More]
- 5:40:26, Sep 15th 2016 - Livin' the dream - Oh no, mary-wonnie! It's the assassin of yout'. ... [Read More]
- 10:26:43, Sep 14th 2016 - On-Point - Precisely how I feel. Differing lifestyles, views, religions, etc. are wh ... [Read More]
- 10:13:20, Sep 14th 2016 - wrong - There is so much wrong with this letter, I don't even know where to begin. ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Irene Roelofs, 87, of Harmony, died Feb. 23, 2003 at Harmony Healthcare.
She was born Sept. 9, 1915, in Fillmore County, the daughter of George and Lizzie (Heusinkveld) Roelofs. She lived in the Harmony area most of her life. In her younger years, she assisted at Harmony Care Center chapel services. She was a member of R.S.V.P., Harmony United Methodist Church, Unity Circle and Harmony Cancer Survivors Unit. She enjoyed music and playing the piano. Survivors include a son, Merle Roelofs of Harmony; and a brother, Clayton (Marlys) Roelofs of Rushford. The funeral for Irene Roelofs Feb. 27, 2003 at United Methodist Church in Harmony, with the Rev. David Laechel officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.