"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Irene Roelofs, 87, of Harmony, died Feb. 23, 2003 at Harmony Healthcare.
She was born Sept. 9, 1915, in Fillmore County, the daughter of George and Lizzie (Heusinkveld) Roelofs. She lived in the Harmony area most of her life. In her younger years, she assisted at Harmony Care Center chapel services. She was a member of R.S.V.P., Harmony United Methodist Church, Unity Circle and Harmony Cancer Survivors Unit. She enjoyed music and playing the piano. Survivors include a son, Merle Roelofs of Harmony; and a brother, Clayton (Marlys) Roelofs of Rushford. The funeral for Irene Roelofs Feb. 27, 2003 at United Methodist Church in Harmony, with the Rev. David Laechel officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.