"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
- 11:16:49, May 23rd 2016 - Paul - Well read does not mean only reading books that you find that are in-line wit ... [Read More]
- 9:55:22, May 21st 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - You have said it very well. I, too, believe most of America is ... [Read More]
- 10:47:20, May 18th 2016 - Paul - You ask a legitimate question and one we as a country need to address with ot ... [Read More]
- 12:57:18, May 18th 2016 - Combat Veteran (Derek) - @ Paul: I agree with 100% with what you said there, asking ... [Read More]
- 10:52:23, May 17th 2016 - Paul - Obviously the commandment to love one another is not so straight forward. You ... [Read More]
- 2:59:13, May 17th 2016 - Andy OConnor - @SV Resident...I think you nailed the crux of the situation in a coupl ... [Read More]
- 2:16:26, May 17th 2016 - Corrupt - Amazes me what Wykoff continues to do. Guess who just got hired by the Cit ... [Read More]
- 11:34:56, May 16th 2016 - Paul Little - Derek, Refugees should be vetted properly, the process should take as ... [Read More]
- 9:59:45, May 14th 2016 - LOLZ - I didn't realize they had them hookworms in these parts. ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Palmer Leonard Peterson, 89, of Rushford, died Feb. 22, 2003 at home.
He was born Aug. 13, 1913, in Rushford. He married Olive Olness on July 3, 1939. He was a construction worker on the Al-Can Highway during the summers of 1942 and 1943. For about 30 years, he was a blade operator for Norway Township. He was an avid gardener and enjoyed farming. He was a lifelong member of Rushford Lutheran Church. He is survived by his wife; two daughters, Laurel (Cortland) Humble and Louann (Richard) Bjorlo, both of Rushford; five grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; a brother, Edward (Josephine) Peterson of Rushford; and a sister, Agnes Bothun of Lanesboro. He was preceded in death by four brothers. The funeral for Palmer Leonard Peterson was Feb. 25, 2003 at Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes' Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.