"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
- 12:45:22, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out fo ... [Read More]
- 12:37:07, Feb 8th 2016 - understanding - It is easy for someone to say yes! Especially when they are on the re ... [Read More]
- 7:41:46, Feb 7th 2016 - DeerHunterguy - @Terbeest Calling someone who supports Obama like "a follower of Nazi ... [Read More]
- 6:58:19, Feb 7th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Another angry, rambling rant from a bitter right wingnut. Who is this guy? ... [Read More]
- 12:35:24, Feb 7th 2016 - Slate7 - Looks like the flood destroyed Rushford after all. What happened to the stro ... [Read More]
- 5:15:31, Feb 6th 2016 - @respect - "They don't go out of their way to disrespect until disrespect is thrown at ... [Read More]
- 3:28:56, Feb 6th 2016 - Farmer - WOW! Hope you have more life jackets because now that you have actually put y ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Palmer Leonard Peterson, 89, of Rushford, died Feb. 22, 2003 at home.
He was born Aug. 13, 1913, in Rushford. He married Olive Olness on July 3, 1939. He was a construction worker on the Al-Can Highway during the summers of 1942 and 1943. For about 30 years, he was a blade operator for Norway Township. He was an avid gardener and enjoyed farming. He was a lifelong member of Rushford Lutheran Church. He is survived by his wife; two daughters, Laurel (Cortland) Humble and Louann (Richard) Bjorlo, both of Rushford; five grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; a brother, Edward (Josephine) Peterson of Rushford; and a sister, Agnes Bothun of Lanesboro. He was preceded in death by four brothers. The funeral for Palmer Leonard Peterson was Feb. 25, 2003 at Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes' Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.