"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, April 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
- 5:53:10, Apr 28th 2016 - Semn - LOLZ, your the troll! ... [Read More]
- 10:18:05, Apr 27th 2016 - Paul - Not sure either party can say their system is perfect. Remember about throwin ... [Read More]
- 6:54:34, Apr 26th 2016 - Paul - Hawkeye, I've missed your out-of-touch "I'm right, you're wrong" rants. Glad ... [Read More]
- 11:59:13, Apr 26th 2016 - LOLZ - Trolling is a disease. Just like square dancing. ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Palmer Leonard Peterson, 89, of Rushford, died Feb. 22, 2003 at home.
He was born Aug. 13, 1913, in Rushford. He married Olive Olness on July 3, 1939. He was a construction worker on the Al-Can Highway during the summers of 1942 and 1943. For about 30 years, he was a blade operator for Norway Township. He was an avid gardener and enjoyed farming. He was a lifelong member of Rushford Lutheran Church. He is survived by his wife; two daughters, Laurel (Cortland) Humble and Louann (Richard) Bjorlo, both of Rushford; five grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; a brother, Edward (Josephine) Peterson of Rushford; and a sister, Agnes Bothun of Lanesboro. He was preceded in death by four brothers. The funeral for Palmer Leonard Peterson was Feb. 25, 2003 at Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes' Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.