"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Palmer Leonard Peterson, 89, of Rushford, died Feb. 22, 2003 at home.
He was born Aug. 13, 1913, in Rushford. He married Olive Olness on July 3, 1939. He was a construction worker on the Al-Can Highway during the summers of 1942 and 1943. For about 30 years, he was a blade operator for Norway Township. He was an avid gardener and enjoyed farming. He was a lifelong member of Rushford Lutheran Church. He is survived by his wife; two daughters, Laurel (Cortland) Humble and Louann (Richard) Bjorlo, both of Rushford; five grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; a brother, Edward (Josephine) Peterson of Rushford; and a sister, Agnes Bothun of Lanesboro. He was preceded in death by four brothers. The funeral for Palmer Leonard Peterson was Feb. 25, 2003 at Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes' Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.