"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - email@example.com - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Palmer Leonard Peterson, 89, of Rushford, died Feb. 22, 2003 at home.
He was born Aug. 13, 1913, in Rushford. He married Olive Olness on July 3, 1939. He was a construction worker on the Al-Can Highway during the summers of 1942 and 1943. For about 30 years, he was a blade operator for Norway Township. He was an avid gardener and enjoyed farming. He was a lifelong member of Rushford Lutheran Church. He is survived by his wife; two daughters, Laurel (Cortland) Humble and Louann (Richard) Bjorlo, both of Rushford; five grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; a brother, Edward (Josephine) Peterson of Rushford; and a sister, Agnes Bothun of Lanesboro. He was preceded in death by four brothers. The funeral for Palmer Leonard Peterson was Feb. 25, 2003 at Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes' Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.