"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Pat L. O'Neil, 61, of Chatfield, died of complications of cancer Feb. 20, 2003 at his home.
He was born March 12, 1941, in St. Paul, and lived most of his life in Chatfield. He attended Lourdes High School in Rochester and Chatfield High School. On July 29, 1961, he married Avis Pearson at St. John's Catholic Church in Rochester. Mr. O'Neil worked as a bulk agent for Greenway Co-op for 23 years. He also was employed as a heavy equipment operator for Griffin Construction in Chatfield, and worked for Road Constructors in Rochester. He was a member of union Local 49, and enjoyed fishing and playing 500 cards. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Brenda O'Neil Cordie of Byron and Becky O'Neil (Randy) Ruechel of Rochester; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. The funeral for Pat L. O'Neil was Feb. 24, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield with the Revs. Thomas Loomis and Harry Jewison co-officiating. A spring burial will be in St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.