"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Pat L. O'Neil, 61, of Chatfield, died of complications of cancer Feb. 20, 2003 at his home.
He was born March 12, 1941, in St. Paul, and lived most of his life in Chatfield. He attended Lourdes High School in Rochester and Chatfield High School. On July 29, 1961, he married Avis Pearson at St. John's Catholic Church in Rochester. Mr. O'Neil worked as a bulk agent for Greenway Co-op for 23 years. He also was employed as a heavy equipment operator for Griffin Construction in Chatfield, and worked for Road Constructors in Rochester. He was a member of union Local 49, and enjoyed fishing and playing 500 cards. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Brenda O'Neil Cordie of Byron and Becky O'Neil (Randy) Ruechel of Rochester; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. The funeral for Pat L. O'Neil was Feb. 24, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield with the Revs. Thomas Loomis and Harry Jewison co-officiating. A spring burial will be in St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.