"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:19:12, Oct 4th 2015 - Commonsense - And people on bikes, moterized scooters need to stay off the sidewalks ... [Read More]
- 5:11:54, Oct 3rd 2015 - Cityit - I can't believe a school with an enrollment this size can't control bullying. ... [Read More]
- 9:37:37, Oct 2nd 2015 - Steve of Steve's Kitchen YouTube - Hi Becky. Google sends me a little note when my ... [Read More]
- 7:27:38, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbulling - Op, spell check, just waiting ... [Read More]
- 6:14:53, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbullys - Cityit....Can't do that, I'm better than them! Once these kids turn 18, ... [Read More]
- 4:22:44, Oct 2nd 2015 - James1952 - Paul- A group of citizens has been asking questions and getting no answers ... [Read More]
- 2:27:40, Oct 2nd 2015 - Paul - Mr. Gudmundson, Once again you have declared war, rallied the troops and sent ... [Read More]
- 1:06:34, Oct 2nd 2015 - 1187 - Kidsrule- It seems to me that you wont even take the time of day to hear his ar ... [Read More]
- 11:41:12, Oct 2nd 2015 - Kidsrule - James1952, I will answer with, it is not worth the time of day to argue wi ... [Read More]
- 6:35:20, Oct 2nd 2015 - Cityit - I know of a good bully program. The dads of the bullied kids should beat the ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Pat L. O'Neil, 61, of Chatfield, died of complications of cancer Feb. 20, 2003 at his home.
He was born March 12, 1941, in St. Paul, and lived most of his life in Chatfield. He attended Lourdes High School in Rochester and Chatfield High School. On July 29, 1961, he married Avis Pearson at St. John's Catholic Church in Rochester. Mr. O'Neil worked as a bulk agent for Greenway Co-op for 23 years. He also was employed as a heavy equipment operator for Griffin Construction in Chatfield, and worked for Road Constructors in Rochester. He was a member of union Local 49, and enjoyed fishing and playing 500 cards. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Brenda O'Neil Cordie of Byron and Becky O'Neil (Randy) Ruechel of Rochester; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. The funeral for Pat L. O'Neil was Feb. 24, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield with the Revs. Thomas Loomis and Harry Jewison co-officiating. A spring burial will be in St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.