"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Pat L. O'Neil, 61, of Chatfield, died of complications of cancer Feb. 20, 2003 at his home.
He was born March 12, 1941, in St. Paul, and lived most of his life in Chatfield. He attended Lourdes High School in Rochester and Chatfield High School. On July 29, 1961, he married Avis Pearson at St. John's Catholic Church in Rochester. Mr. O'Neil worked as a bulk agent for Greenway Co-op for 23 years. He also was employed as a heavy equipment operator for Griffin Construction in Chatfield, and worked for Road Constructors in Rochester. He was a member of union Local 49, and enjoyed fishing and playing 500 cards. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Brenda O'Neil Cordie of Byron and Becky O'Neil (Randy) Ruechel of Rochester; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. The funeral for Pat L. O'Neil was Feb. 24, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield with the Revs. Thomas Loomis and Harry Jewison co-officiating. A spring burial will be in St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.