"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Pat L. O'Neil, 61, of Chatfield, died of complications of cancer Feb. 20, 2003 at his home.
He was born March 12, 1941, in St. Paul, and lived most of his life in Chatfield. He attended Lourdes High School in Rochester and Chatfield High School. On July 29, 1961, he married Avis Pearson at St. John's Catholic Church in Rochester. Mr. O'Neil worked as a bulk agent for Greenway Co-op for 23 years. He also was employed as a heavy equipment operator for Griffin Construction in Chatfield, and worked for Road Constructors in Rochester. He was a member of union Local 49, and enjoyed fishing and playing 500 cards. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Brenda O'Neil Cordie of Byron and Becky O'Neil (Randy) Ruechel of Rochester; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. The funeral for Pat L. O'Neil was Feb. 24, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield with the Revs. Thomas Loomis and Harry Jewison co-officiating. A spring burial will be in St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.