"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:21:09, Jul 29th 2016 - Hum - Boy, has harmony changed! It's not like that now! ... [Read More]
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Pat L. O'Neil, 61, of Chatfield, died of complications of cancer Feb. 20, 2003 at his home.
He was born March 12, 1941, in St. Paul, and lived most of his life in Chatfield. He attended Lourdes High School in Rochester and Chatfield High School. On July 29, 1961, he married Avis Pearson at St. John's Catholic Church in Rochester. Mr. O'Neil worked as a bulk agent for Greenway Co-op for 23 years. He also was employed as a heavy equipment operator for Griffin Construction in Chatfield, and worked for Road Constructors in Rochester. He was a member of union Local 49, and enjoyed fishing and playing 500 cards. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Brenda O'Neil Cordie of Byron and Becky O'Neil (Randy) Ruechel of Rochester; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. The funeral for Pat L. O'Neil was Feb. 24, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield with the Revs. Thomas Loomis and Harry Jewison co-officiating. A spring burial will be in St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.