"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
- 6:13:52, Nov 29th 2016 - Kyle - Great post! I took some piano lessons when I was young, and always wanted to ... [Read More]
- 7:52:32, Nov 28th 2016 - Mario Bruneau - Jonathan made a wise decision to learn piano tuning as it is a field ... [Read More]
- 6:01:39, Nov 22nd 2016 - Al-Hajji Frederick H Minshall - "Barn cats" are an absolutely HORRIBLE idea: Every ... [Read More]
- 1:09:59, Nov 21st 2016 - ESA Doctors - We haven't seen any horses used as emotional support animals, but we do ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Pat L. O'Neil, 61, of Chatfield, died of complications of cancer Feb. 20, 2003 at his home.
He was born March 12, 1941, in St. Paul, and lived most of his life in Chatfield. He attended Lourdes High School in Rochester and Chatfield High School. On July 29, 1961, he married Avis Pearson at St. John's Catholic Church in Rochester. Mr. O'Neil worked as a bulk agent for Greenway Co-op for 23 years. He also was employed as a heavy equipment operator for Griffin Construction in Chatfield, and worked for Road Constructors in Rochester. He was a member of union Local 49, and enjoyed fishing and playing 500 cards. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Brenda O'Neil Cordie of Byron and Becky O'Neil (Randy) Ruechel of Rochester; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. The funeral for Pat L. O'Neil was Feb. 24, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield with the Revs. Thomas Loomis and Harry Jewison co-officiating. A spring burial will be in St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.