"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
- 5:46:46, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - WOW, the Trump worshipers are out in full force. He is a bully, a fraud, a meg ... [Read More]
- 11:04:13, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - @sv85 Are you so angry you can't see straight? Left luv never c ... [Read More]
- 10:43:02, Jul 25th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 You just don't get it do you. I don't like Hilary because she is i ... [Read More]
- 4:17:49, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ sv85- Wassermann gets fired and where dies the little turd, oops I ... [Read More]
- 3:35:40, Jul 25th 2016 - SV85 - I don't know why I waste my time writing posts to right wingers who have only ... [Read More]
- 1:38:43, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ vikefan1 and the rest of you libs- this is too funny. if you want h ... [Read More]
- 1:29:16, Jul 25th 2016 - Oh man - @Stan, thanks for your perspective. I think most people are clueless as to h ... [Read More]
- 12:40:21, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - And now we find out the DNC did everything in their power to ge ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Ferguson Mattia, 81, of Chico, Calif., formerly of the Wykoff-Chatfield area, died Jan. 31, 2003, in Chico.
Mary Ferguson was born Oct. 9, 1921, in Wykoff, and graduated salutatorian of her class at Chatfield High School. She worked for the superintendent of schools in Chatfield and later received a registered nursing degree from Saint Marys School of Nursing in Rochester. She joined the Navy Nursing Corps in 1943 and in 1944, married Lt. Philip Mattia, a pilot in the Marines. Her husband preceded her in death. She recently moved to Chico to be with her son and grandchildren. Survivors include her son, Michael of Chico; three grandchildren; two brothers, James (Gerry) Ferguson of Chatfield and Lawrence (Pat) Ferguson of Rochester; and two sisters, Patricia Just of Lakewood, Calif., and Helen Snider of Rochester. No service is planned for Mary Ferguson Mattia. The body was cremated.