"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, August 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Nellie P. Ludens, 100, of Harmony, a former area farm homemaker, died Feb. 20, 2003 at Harmony Healthcare.
Nellie Palsma was born Aug. 4, 1902, in Springfield, S.D., and married Peter Ludens there March 9, 1926. They farmed near Springfield until 1937, then near Lime Springs, Iowa, and in the Greenleafton area from 1945 until moving to Minneapolis in 1955. The couple worked in Minneapolis for eight years and retired to Greenleafton in 1963. Mr. Ludens died Aug. 30, 1995. Mrs. Ludens was a member of Greenleafton Reformed Church and its women's circle. She enjoyed bird-watching, crocheting and knitting. Survivors include a son, Louis (Marilyn) of Harmony; a daughter, Helen (John) Flolo of Gilroy, Calif.; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by an infant son, a granddaughter, two great-grandchildren, a sister and five brothers. The funeral for Nellie P. Ludens was Feb. 24, 2003 at Greenleafton Reformed Church in rural Preston, with the Rev. Jonathan Loper officiating. Burial was in Greenleafton Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.