"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Nellie P. Ludens, 100, of Harmony, a former area farm homemaker, died Feb. 20, 2003 at Harmony Healthcare.
Nellie Palsma was born Aug. 4, 1902, in Springfield, S.D., and married Peter Ludens there March 9, 1926. They farmed near Springfield until 1937, then near Lime Springs, Iowa, and in the Greenleafton area from 1945 until moving to Minneapolis in 1955. The couple worked in Minneapolis for eight years and retired to Greenleafton in 1963. Mr. Ludens died Aug. 30, 1995. Mrs. Ludens was a member of Greenleafton Reformed Church and its women's circle. She enjoyed bird-watching, crocheting and knitting. Survivors include a son, Louis (Marilyn) of Harmony; a daughter, Helen (John) Flolo of Gilroy, Calif.; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by an infant son, a granddaughter, two great-grandchildren, a sister and five brothers. The funeral for Nellie P. Ludens was Feb. 24, 2003 at Greenleafton Reformed Church in rural Preston, with the Rev. Jonathan Loper officiating. Burial was in Greenleafton Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.