"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 1st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:09:57, Sep 30th 2016 - email@example.com - Ella and family, Sorry for your loss of Roger! You ... [Read More]
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Nellie P. Ludens, 100, of Harmony, a former area farm homemaker, died Feb. 20, 2003 at Harmony Healthcare.
Nellie Palsma was born Aug. 4, 1902, in Springfield, S.D., and married Peter Ludens there March 9, 1926. They farmed near Springfield until 1937, then near Lime Springs, Iowa, and in the Greenleafton area from 1945 until moving to Minneapolis in 1955. The couple worked in Minneapolis for eight years and retired to Greenleafton in 1963. Mr. Ludens died Aug. 30, 1995. Mrs. Ludens was a member of Greenleafton Reformed Church and its women's circle. She enjoyed bird-watching, crocheting and knitting. Survivors include a son, Louis (Marilyn) of Harmony; a daughter, Helen (John) Flolo of Gilroy, Calif.; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by an infant son, a granddaughter, two great-grandchildren, a sister and five brothers. The funeral for Nellie P. Ludens was Feb. 24, 2003 at Greenleafton Reformed Church in rural Preston, with the Rev. Jonathan Loper officiating. Burial was in Greenleafton Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.