"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Norman C. Kimball, 78, a lifelong Canton-area resident, died Feb. 22, 2003 at Preston Good Samaritan Center.
He was born March 31, 1924, in Canton Township, Fillmore County, Minnesota to Clair and Margaret (Courtney) Kimball. He grew up on the family farm, attended Elliota country school and graduated from Canton High School. He remained on the farm until his retirement in 1974. In 1976, he moved into Canton where he lived until entering the care center last month. He enjoyed music and sang in the Assumption Catholic Church choir. Survivors include three brothers, Thomas (Kayla) of Blue Earth, Minn., Allyn (Margaret) of Folsom, Calif., and Larry of Canton. Two brothers and two sisters preceded him in death. A funeral Mass for Norman C. Kimball Feb. 25, 2003 in Assumption Catholic Church in Canton, with the Rev. Steven Peterson officiating. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in Canton. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.