"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 4th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
- 6:13:52, Nov 29th 2016 - Kyle - Great post! I took some piano lessons when I was young, and always wanted to ... [Read More]
- 7:52:32, Nov 28th 2016 - Mario Bruneau - Jonathan made a wise decision to learn piano tuning as it is a field ... [Read More]
- 6:01:39, Nov 22nd 2016 - Al-Hajji Frederick H Minshall - "Barn cats" are an absolutely HORRIBLE idea: Every ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Owen William 'Bud' Erichsen, 83, of Spring Valley, died Feb. 24, 2003 at Spring Valley Care Center following a brief illness.
He was born Dec. 17, 1919, in Stewartville. He graduated from Stewartville High School, where he played football and basketball. During World War II, he served in the military overseas. On Nov. 16, 1947, he married Delores Anderson in Racine. Mr. Erichsen had been a member of the American Legion and VFW for 58 years and was an avid sports fan. Survivors include his wife; four daughters, Linda (Gene) Nelson of Elk River, Minn., Pat (Chuck) Hudler of Rochester, Sandy (Gary) Benson of Mason City, Iowa, and Pam (Bob) Kunert of Ostrander; eight grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; a sister, Maxine (Orin) Bell of Stewartville; and a brother, Ervin of Rochester. A sister and an infant brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Owen William "Bud" Erichsen was Feb. 27, 2003 at Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.