"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:43:19, May 5th 2016 - Paul Little - A recent study shows that people who choose to be anonymous are either a ... [Read More]
- 1:56:56, May 5th 2016 - Combat Veteran - Paul: I'm fairly certain I could have a heated debate with your Veter ... [Read More]
- 3:57:39, May 4th 2016 - Paul - Liberal rants are just as worthless as your rightwing rants. Thank you for your ... [Read More]
- 12:33:17, May 3rd 2016 - :) - :) ... [Read More]
- 9:15:44, May 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Put that into in your pipe and smoke it, Paul!! ... [Read More]
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Owen William 'Bud' Erichsen, 83, of Spring Valley, died Feb. 24, 2003 at Spring Valley Care Center following a brief illness.
He was born Dec. 17, 1919, in Stewartville. He graduated from Stewartville High School, where he played football and basketball. During World War II, he served in the military overseas. On Nov. 16, 1947, he married Delores Anderson in Racine. Mr. Erichsen had been a member of the American Legion and VFW for 58 years and was an avid sports fan. Survivors include his wife; four daughters, Linda (Gene) Nelson of Elk River, Minn., Pat (Chuck) Hudler of Rochester, Sandy (Gary) Benson of Mason City, Iowa, and Pam (Bob) Kunert of Ostrander; eight grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; a sister, Maxine (Orin) Bell of Stewartville; and a brother, Ervin of Rochester. A sister and an infant brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Owen William "Bud" Erichsen was Feb. 27, 2003 at Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.