"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 23rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
- 3:50:03, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:48:22, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:34:34, Jul 21st 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth As usual your post contains only babble with no facts and no p ... [Read More]
- 3:19:02, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @leftluvr and former left winger Before you weigh in on commentaries like th ... [Read More]
- 3:12:00, Jul 21st 2016 - seriously? - @herb, If you are correct and unbiased that would mean if Condoleezza Ri ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Owen William 'Bud' Erichsen, 83, of Spring Valley, died Feb. 24, 2003 at Spring Valley Care Center following a brief illness.
He was born Dec. 17, 1919, in Stewartville. He graduated from Stewartville High School, where he played football and basketball. During World War II, he served in the military overseas. On Nov. 16, 1947, he married Delores Anderson in Racine. Mr. Erichsen had been a member of the American Legion and VFW for 58 years and was an avid sports fan. Survivors include his wife; four daughters, Linda (Gene) Nelson of Elk River, Minn., Pat (Chuck) Hudler of Rochester, Sandy (Gary) Benson of Mason City, Iowa, and Pam (Bob) Kunert of Ostrander; eight grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; a sister, Maxine (Orin) Bell of Stewartville; and a brother, Ervin of Rochester. A sister and an infant brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Owen William "Bud" Erichsen was Feb. 27, 2003 at Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.