"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Owen William 'Bud' Erichsen, 83, of Spring Valley, died Feb. 24, 2003 at Spring Valley Care Center following a brief illness.
He was born Dec. 17, 1919, in Stewartville. He graduated from Stewartville High School, where he played football and basketball. During World War II, he served in the military overseas. On Nov. 16, 1947, he married Delores Anderson in Racine. Mr. Erichsen had been a member of the American Legion and VFW for 58 years and was an avid sports fan. Survivors include his wife; four daughters, Linda (Gene) Nelson of Elk River, Minn., Pat (Chuck) Hudler of Rochester, Sandy (Gary) Benson of Mason City, Iowa, and Pam (Bob) Kunert of Ostrander; eight grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; a sister, Maxine (Orin) Bell of Stewartville; and a brother, Ervin of Rochester. A sister and an infant brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Owen William "Bud" Erichsen was Feb. 27, 2003 at Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.