"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Owen William 'Bud' Erichsen, 83, of Spring Valley, died Feb. 24, 2003 at Spring Valley Care Center following a brief illness.
He was born Dec. 17, 1919, in Stewartville. He graduated from Stewartville High School, where he played football and basketball. During World War II, he served in the military overseas. On Nov. 16, 1947, he married Delores Anderson in Racine. Mr. Erichsen had been a member of the American Legion and VFW for 58 years and was an avid sports fan. Survivors include his wife; four daughters, Linda (Gene) Nelson of Elk River, Minn., Pat (Chuck) Hudler of Rochester, Sandy (Gary) Benson of Mason City, Iowa, and Pam (Bob) Kunert of Ostrander; eight grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; a sister, Maxine (Orin) Bell of Stewartville; and a brother, Ervin of Rochester. A sister and an infant brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Owen William "Bud" Erichsen was Feb. 27, 2003 at Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.