"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
- 4:57:51, Jun 25th 2015 - james1952 - It seems to me that most of the folks that have made comments on the lett ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frank J.H. Bergemann, 80, a lifelong Wykoff area farmer, died Feb. 24, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born March 10, 1922, on the family farm in rural Wykoff, the son of Frank and Anna (Affeldt) Bergemann. He grew up in the area. On Dec. 19, 1951, he married Inez A. Ausgaard in Cook, Minn., and they lived on the Bergemann family farm. His wife died Feb. 4, 1981. Mr. Bergemann had lived in Grand Meadow the past few months. He was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Wykoff. Survivors include three daughters, Sandra (Ronald) Halverson of Des Moines, Brenda (Tommy) Thorson of Spring Valley and Marilyn Bergemann of Owatonna; eight grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. A son and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Frank J.H. Bergemann was Feb. 27, 2003 in Immanuel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Don Flaten officiating. Burial was in Wykoff Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.