"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frank J.H. Bergemann, 80, a lifelong Wykoff area farmer, died Feb. 24, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born March 10, 1922, on the family farm in rural Wykoff, the son of Frank and Anna (Affeldt) Bergemann. He grew up in the area. On Dec. 19, 1951, he married Inez A. Ausgaard in Cook, Minn., and they lived on the Bergemann family farm. His wife died Feb. 4, 1981. Mr. Bergemann had lived in Grand Meadow the past few months. He was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Wykoff. Survivors include three daughters, Sandra (Ronald) Halverson of Des Moines, Brenda (Tommy) Thorson of Spring Valley and Marilyn Bergemann of Owatonna; eight grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. A son and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Frank J.H. Bergemann was Feb. 27, 2003 in Immanuel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Don Flaten officiating. Burial was in Wykoff Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.