"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frank J.H. Bergemann, 80, a lifelong Wykoff area farmer, died Feb. 24, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born March 10, 1922, on the family farm in rural Wykoff, the son of Frank and Anna (Affeldt) Bergemann. He grew up in the area. On Dec. 19, 1951, he married Inez A. Ausgaard in Cook, Minn., and they lived on the Bergemann family farm. His wife died Feb. 4, 1981. Mr. Bergemann had lived in Grand Meadow the past few months. He was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Wykoff. Survivors include three daughters, Sandra (Ronald) Halverson of Des Moines, Brenda (Tommy) Thorson of Spring Valley and Marilyn Bergemann of Owatonna; eight grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. A son and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Frank J.H. Bergemann was Feb. 27, 2003 in Immanuel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Don Flaten officiating. Burial was in Wykoff Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.