"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
- 12:42:02, Sep 26th 2016 - Uh huh - Yes, let's turn Harmony into a police state because you heard a 'rummer'. ... [Read More]
- 10:33:12, Sep 23rd 2016 - Hum - Heard a rummer that the kids r saying," if we park in the school parking lot ... [Read More]
- 2:32:54, Sep 20th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - at the group here- God gave us a brain, intelligence, communication, ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frank J.H. Bergemann, 80, a lifelong Wykoff area farmer, died Feb. 24, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born March 10, 1922, on the family farm in rural Wykoff, the son of Frank and Anna (Affeldt) Bergemann. He grew up in the area. On Dec. 19, 1951, he married Inez A. Ausgaard in Cook, Minn., and they lived on the Bergemann family farm. His wife died Feb. 4, 1981. Mr. Bergemann had lived in Grand Meadow the past few months. He was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Wykoff. Survivors include three daughters, Sandra (Ronald) Halverson of Des Moines, Brenda (Tommy) Thorson of Spring Valley and Marilyn Bergemann of Owatonna; eight grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. A son and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Frank J.H. Bergemann was Feb. 27, 2003 in Immanuel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Don Flaten officiating. Burial was in Wykoff Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.