"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frank J.H. Bergemann, 80, a lifelong Wykoff area farmer, died Feb. 24, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born March 10, 1922, on the family farm in rural Wykoff, the son of Frank and Anna (Affeldt) Bergemann. He grew up in the area. On Dec. 19, 1951, he married Inez A. Ausgaard in Cook, Minn., and they lived on the Bergemann family farm. His wife died Feb. 4, 1981. Mr. Bergemann had lived in Grand Meadow the past few months. He was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Wykoff. Survivors include three daughters, Sandra (Ronald) Halverson of Des Moines, Brenda (Tommy) Thorson of Spring Valley and Marilyn Bergemann of Owatonna; eight grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. A son and a brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Frank J.H. Bergemann was Feb. 27, 2003 in Immanuel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Don Flaten officiating. Burial was in Wykoff Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.