"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, April 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Do you think that chain stores in small communities undermine the sales of locally owned retailers?
Fri, Mar 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marie B. Miller, 73, of Preston, formerly of Chatfield, died Feb. 27, 2003 at her home.
Marie Wehrenberg was born Sept. 27, 1929, in Chatfield, the daughter of Herbert and Bertha (Spitzer) Wehrenberg. She grew up in the Chatfield area and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1947. On Aug. 27, 1948, she married George J. Miller in Chatfield. They lived in Chatfield until moving to Preston in 1961. She was a homemaker and worked for the Preston Republican for many years. Mrs. Miller was a member of Christ Lutheran Church and Preston American Legion Auxiliary, and she enjoyed playing cards and traveling. Survivors include her husband; a son, Norman (Kari) of Preston; two daughters, Renee (Glen) Majerus of St. Charles and Nancy (Greg) Rapp of Starbuck, Minn.; five grandchildren; and a sister, Elizabeth (Clifford) Biermann of St. Charles. A grandson preceded her in death. The funeral for Marie B. Miller was March 2, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Rev. James Rushton officiating. Burial was in Saratoga Cemetery in rural St. Charles. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.