"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marie B. Miller, 73, of Preston, formerly of Chatfield, died Feb. 27, 2003 at her home.
Marie Wehrenberg was born Sept. 27, 1929, in Chatfield, the daughter of Herbert and Bertha (Spitzer) Wehrenberg. She grew up in the Chatfield area and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1947. On Aug. 27, 1948, she married George J. Miller in Chatfield. They lived in Chatfield until moving to Preston in 1961. She was a homemaker and worked for the Preston Republican for many years. Mrs. Miller was a member of Christ Lutheran Church and Preston American Legion Auxiliary, and she enjoyed playing cards and traveling. Survivors include her husband; a son, Norman (Kari) of Preston; two daughters, Renee (Glen) Majerus of St. Charles and Nancy (Greg) Rapp of Starbuck, Minn.; five grandchildren; and a sister, Elizabeth (Clifford) Biermann of St. Charles. A grandson preceded her in death. The funeral for Marie B. Miller was March 2, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Rev. James Rushton officiating. Burial was in Saratoga Cemetery in rural St. Charles. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.