"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:33:17, May 3rd 2016 - :) - :) ... [Read More]
- 9:15:44, May 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Put that into in your pipe and smoke it, Paul!! ... [Read More]
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marie B. Miller, 73, of Preston, formerly of Chatfield, died Feb. 27, 2003 at her home.
Marie Wehrenberg was born Sept. 27, 1929, in Chatfield, the daughter of Herbert and Bertha (Spitzer) Wehrenberg. She grew up in the Chatfield area and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1947. On Aug. 27, 1948, she married George J. Miller in Chatfield. They lived in Chatfield until moving to Preston in 1961. She was a homemaker and worked for the Preston Republican for many years. Mrs. Miller was a member of Christ Lutheran Church and Preston American Legion Auxiliary, and she enjoyed playing cards and traveling. Survivors include her husband; a son, Norman (Kari) of Preston; two daughters, Renee (Glen) Majerus of St. Charles and Nancy (Greg) Rapp of Starbuck, Minn.; five grandchildren; and a sister, Elizabeth (Clifford) Biermann of St. Charles. A grandson preceded her in death. The funeral for Marie B. Miller was March 2, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Rev. James Rushton officiating. Burial was in Saratoga Cemetery in rural St. Charles. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.