"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 12th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marie B. Miller, 73, of Preston, formerly of Chatfield, died Feb. 27, 2003 at her home.
Marie Wehrenberg was born Sept. 27, 1929, in Chatfield, the daughter of Herbert and Bertha (Spitzer) Wehrenberg. She grew up in the Chatfield area and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1947. On Aug. 27, 1948, she married George J. Miller in Chatfield. They lived in Chatfield until moving to Preston in 1961. She was a homemaker and worked for the Preston Republican for many years. Mrs. Miller was a member of Christ Lutheran Church and Preston American Legion Auxiliary, and she enjoyed playing cards and traveling. Survivors include her husband; a son, Norman (Kari) of Preston; two daughters, Renee (Glen) Majerus of St. Charles and Nancy (Greg) Rapp of Starbuck, Minn.; five grandchildren; and a sister, Elizabeth (Clifford) Biermann of St. Charles. A grandson preceded her in death. The funeral for Marie B. Miller was March 2, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Rev. James Rushton officiating. Burial was in Saratoga Cemetery in rural St. Charles. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.