"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, September 14th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
- 3:43:26, Sep 6th 2014 - CBJapan - The article endorses my view here in Japan. My thought; http://conserva ... [Read More]
- 6:11:27, Sep 5th 2014 - justdontgetit - The one kid turned 15 in Nov. Of 2013 ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marie B. Miller, 73, of Preston, formerly of Chatfield, died Feb. 27, 2003 at her home.
Marie Wehrenberg was born Sept. 27, 1929, in Chatfield, the daughter of Herbert and Bertha (Spitzer) Wehrenberg. She grew up in the Chatfield area and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1947. On Aug. 27, 1948, she married George J. Miller in Chatfield. They lived in Chatfield until moving to Preston in 1961. She was a homemaker and worked for the Preston Republican for many years. Mrs. Miller was a member of Christ Lutheran Church and Preston American Legion Auxiliary, and she enjoyed playing cards and traveling. Survivors include her husband; a son, Norman (Kari) of Preston; two daughters, Renee (Glen) Majerus of St. Charles and Nancy (Greg) Rapp of Starbuck, Minn.; five grandchildren; and a sister, Elizabeth (Clifford) Biermann of St. Charles. A grandson preceded her in death. The funeral for Marie B. Miller was March 2, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Rev. James Rushton officiating. Burial was in Saratoga Cemetery in rural St. Charles. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.