"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, December 27th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charleen Healy, 68, of Rochester, formerly of Spring Valley, died March 2, 2003 at her home.
Charleen Patten was born Sept. 16, 1934, in Spring Valley, the daughter of Clark and Irene (Roeder) Pattern. She grew up in the area and after graduating from Spring Valley High School in 1952 traveled and worked abroad. On Nov. 29, 1958, she married Robert Healy in Spring Valley. They lived in Spring Valley until 1966, then in Pengilly, Minn., until 1995, when they retired and moved to Rochester. Her husband died Nov. 10, 1995. Mrs. Healy was a member of St. Pius X Catholic Church in Rochester. She volunteered with several Rochester organizations and was a world traveler. Survivors include three daughters, Mary Ann Healy of Champlin, Minn., Elizabeth "Betsy" (Gary) Shaw of Park Rapids, Minn., and Jean Healy of Grand Rapids, Minn.; four grandchildren; and a brother, Dick (Arlene) Patten of Spring Valley. A brother and three sisters preceded her in death. A memorial Mass was March 7, 2003 at St. Ignatius Catholic Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. The body has been cremated. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.