"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charleen Healy, 68, of Rochester, formerly of Spring Valley, died March 2, 2003 at her home.
Charleen Patten was born Sept. 16, 1934, in Spring Valley, the daughter of Clark and Irene (Roeder) Pattern. She grew up in the area and after graduating from Spring Valley High School in 1952 traveled and worked abroad. On Nov. 29, 1958, she married Robert Healy in Spring Valley. They lived in Spring Valley until 1966, then in Pengilly, Minn., until 1995, when they retired and moved to Rochester. Her husband died Nov. 10, 1995. Mrs. Healy was a member of St. Pius X Catholic Church in Rochester. She volunteered with several Rochester organizations and was a world traveler. Survivors include three daughters, Mary Ann Healy of Champlin, Minn., Elizabeth "Betsy" (Gary) Shaw of Park Rapids, Minn., and Jean Healy of Grand Rapids, Minn.; four grandchildren; and a brother, Dick (Arlene) Patten of Spring Valley. A brother and three sisters preceded her in death. A memorial Mass was March 7, 2003 at St. Ignatius Catholic Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. The body has been cremated. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.