"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charleen Healy, 68, of Rochester, formerly of Spring Valley, died March 2, 2003 at her home.
Charleen Patten was born Sept. 16, 1934, in Spring Valley, the daughter of Clark and Irene (Roeder) Pattern. She grew up in the area and after graduating from Spring Valley High School in 1952 traveled and worked abroad. On Nov. 29, 1958, she married Robert Healy in Spring Valley. They lived in Spring Valley until 1966, then in Pengilly, Minn., until 1995, when they retired and moved to Rochester. Her husband died Nov. 10, 1995. Mrs. Healy was a member of St. Pius X Catholic Church in Rochester. She volunteered with several Rochester organizations and was a world traveler. Survivors include three daughters, Mary Ann Healy of Champlin, Minn., Elizabeth "Betsy" (Gary) Shaw of Park Rapids, Minn., and Jean Healy of Grand Rapids, Minn.; four grandchildren; and a brother, Dick (Arlene) Patten of Spring Valley. A brother and three sisters preceded her in death. A memorial Mass was March 7, 2003 at St. Ignatius Catholic Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. The body has been cremated. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.