"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
- 6:43:45, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - Christan was one of the kids who was caught smoking pot by the school, along ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Shirlee Anderson Casemier, 63, passed away in her home on January 6, 2003 after a short illness with cancer.
Born August 15, 1939 in Minneapolis MN, she was adopted in infancy by Nels and Alpha Rukke of Harmony MN. She attended Harmony schools, active in music & school activities. Shirlee and her family moved to Bensenville IL in 1958. She was active in VFW and Grace Lutheran Church as the organist for many years. When her children were grown she moved to San Diego CA and was employed as Operations Manager for Acme Tool & Supply Co. until her death. She is survived by her husband Thomas, daughters Lori (Gregory) Eisenbraun of Elmhurst IL, Lisa (Ronald) Elmer of El Cajon CA, sons Lane (Karen) Engle of Fox River Grove IL, Lance (Ruthanne) Engle of Huntley IL, 7 grandchildren, 2 great granddaughters, sisters Charlotte (Arnold) Sampson and Clara (the late Marshall) Dudek, nieces and nephews. A memorial service was held at Sun Road Marina in San Diego CA on January 18, 2003. Accu Care Cremation Center of San Diego made arrangements. A second memorial service was held March 9, 2003 at the VFW Hall in Wood Dale, IL, where she was a life time member. Burial will be at Lakewood Cemetery, Elgin IL at a later date.