"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 4th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
- 6:13:52, Nov 29th 2016 - Kyle - Great post! I took some piano lessons when I was young, and always wanted to ... [Read More]
- 7:52:32, Nov 28th 2016 - Mario Bruneau - Jonathan made a wise decision to learn piano tuning as it is a field ... [Read More]
- 6:01:39, Nov 22nd 2016 - Al-Hajji Frederick H Minshall - "Barn cats" are an absolutely HORRIBLE idea: Every ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Shirlee Anderson Casemier, 63, passed away in her home on January 6, 2003 after a short illness with cancer.
Born August 15, 1939 in Minneapolis MN, she was adopted in infancy by Nels and Alpha Rukke of Harmony MN. She attended Harmony schools, active in music & school activities. Shirlee and her family moved to Bensenville IL in 1958. She was active in VFW and Grace Lutheran Church as the organist for many years. When her children were grown she moved to San Diego CA and was employed as Operations Manager for Acme Tool & Supply Co. until her death. She is survived by her husband Thomas, daughters Lori (Gregory) Eisenbraun of Elmhurst IL, Lisa (Ronald) Elmer of El Cajon CA, sons Lane (Karen) Engle of Fox River Grove IL, Lance (Ruthanne) Engle of Huntley IL, 7 grandchildren, 2 great granddaughters, sisters Charlotte (Arnold) Sampson and Clara (the late Marshall) Dudek, nieces and nephews. A memorial service was held at Sun Road Marina in San Diego CA on January 18, 2003. Accu Care Cremation Center of San Diego made arrangements. A second memorial service was held March 9, 2003 at the VFW Hall in Wood Dale, IL, where she was a life time member. Burial will be at Lakewood Cemetery, Elgin IL at a later date.