"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Shirlee Anderson Casemier, 63, passed away in her home on January 6, 2003 after a short illness with cancer.
Born August 15, 1939 in Minneapolis MN, she was adopted in infancy by Nels and Alpha Rukke of Harmony MN. She attended Harmony schools, active in music & school activities. Shirlee and her family moved to Bensenville IL in 1958. She was active in VFW and Grace Lutheran Church as the organist for many years. When her children were grown she moved to San Diego CA and was employed as Operations Manager for Acme Tool & Supply Co. until her death. She is survived by her husband Thomas, daughters Lori (Gregory) Eisenbraun of Elmhurst IL, Lisa (Ronald) Elmer of El Cajon CA, sons Lane (Karen) Engle of Fox River Grove IL, Lance (Ruthanne) Engle of Huntley IL, 7 grandchildren, 2 great granddaughters, sisters Charlotte (Arnold) Sampson and Clara (the late Marshall) Dudek, nieces and nephews. A memorial service was held at Sun Road Marina in San Diego CA on January 18, 2003. Accu Care Cremation Center of San Diego made arrangements. A second memorial service was held March 9, 2003 at the VFW Hall in Wood Dale, IL, where she was a life time member. Burial will be at Lakewood Cemetery, Elgin IL at a later date.