"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, April 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:01:48, Apr 27th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - at doc- NEWS FLASH, Al Gore just stated the reason for the drought In ... [Read More]
- 5:45:13, Apr 26th 2015 - LOLZ - Do the corporations disclose the list of chemicals used in fracking? I didn't ... [Read More]
- 11:13:40, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - I think this is a little hysterical given this sand has been widely used ... [Read More]
- 10:59:21, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - Mr. Panko, a few facts to interject: 1] There is no lack of state and f ... [Read More]
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Shirlee Anderson Casemier, 63, passed away in her home on January 6, 2003 after a short illness with cancer.
Born August 15, 1939 in Minneapolis MN, she was adopted in infancy by Nels and Alpha Rukke of Harmony MN. She attended Harmony schools, active in music & school activities. Shirlee and her family moved to Bensenville IL in 1958. She was active in VFW and Grace Lutheran Church as the organist for many years. When her children were grown she moved to San Diego CA and was employed as Operations Manager for Acme Tool & Supply Co. until her death. She is survived by her husband Thomas, daughters Lori (Gregory) Eisenbraun of Elmhurst IL, Lisa (Ronald) Elmer of El Cajon CA, sons Lane (Karen) Engle of Fox River Grove IL, Lance (Ruthanne) Engle of Huntley IL, 7 grandchildren, 2 great granddaughters, sisters Charlotte (Arnold) Sampson and Clara (the late Marshall) Dudek, nieces and nephews. A memorial service was held at Sun Road Marina in San Diego CA on January 18, 2003. Accu Care Cremation Center of San Diego made arrangements. A second memorial service was held March 9, 2003 at the VFW Hall in Wood Dale, IL, where she was a life time member. Burial will be at Lakewood Cemetery, Elgin IL at a later date.