"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 8th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Shirlee Anderson Casemier, 63, passed away in her home on January 6, 2003 after a short illness with cancer.
Born August 15, 1939 in Minneapolis MN, she was adopted in infancy by Nels and Alpha Rukke of Harmony MN. She attended Harmony schools, active in music & school activities. Shirlee and her family moved to Bensenville IL in 1958. She was active in VFW and Grace Lutheran Church as the organist for many years. When her children were grown she moved to San Diego CA and was employed as Operations Manager for Acme Tool & Supply Co. until her death. She is survived by her husband Thomas, daughters Lori (Gregory) Eisenbraun of Elmhurst IL, Lisa (Ronald) Elmer of El Cajon CA, sons Lane (Karen) Engle of Fox River Grove IL, Lance (Ruthanne) Engle of Huntley IL, 7 grandchildren, 2 great granddaughters, sisters Charlotte (Arnold) Sampson and Clara (the late Marshall) Dudek, nieces and nephews. A memorial service was held at Sun Road Marina in San Diego CA on January 18, 2003. Accu Care Cremation Center of San Diego made arrangements. A second memorial service was held March 9, 2003 at the VFW Hall in Wood Dale, IL, where she was a life time member. Burial will be at Lakewood Cemetery, Elgin IL at a later date.