"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dennis W. Anderson, 62, of Houston, died Feb. 27, 2003 at his home.
He was born Aug. 13, 1940, to Clarence and Helen (Hanson) Anderson. He was raised in Peterson and graduated from Peterson High School. He worked at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester as an orderly and at the mink farm in Rushford. He worked at Ace Telephone in Houston from 1964 to 2000 in line maintenance and as a construction foreman. He married Marilyn Kelly Erickson on Sept. 17, 1998, in Caledonia. He was an avid Green Bay Packers fan and had a great interest in cars. Survivors include his wife; one son, Brian Anderson of St. Peter, Minn.; two daughters, Julie (Rick) Galewski of Winona and Tanya Anderson of South St. Paul, Minn.; three step-sons, Brad (Deb) Erickson of Rushford, Tim (Robin) Erickson of Rochester and Steve (Lisa) Erickson of Houston; two step-daughters, Sara (Dan) Krage and Lisa (Mark) Krage, both of Houston; 12 step-grandchildren; two stepgreat-grandchildren; his mother, Helen Anderson of Peterson; and one brother, Gerald (Diane) Anderson of Plainview. He was preceded in death by his father. The funeral for Dennis W. Anderson was March 3, 2003 at Grace Lutheran Church in Peterson with the Rev. Curtis Fox officiating. Burial was at the West Grace Lutheran Cemetery in Peterson. Hoff Funeral Homes-Houston Chapel was in charge of arrangements.