"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, March 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:39:18, Mar 4th 2015 - disappointed - DOC.....WHY DO U THINK I WORK AT MAYO? BELIEVE ME WHEN MY CHILD GRADUAT ... [Read More]
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
- 6:41:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - gotoutofthere - If the residents would treat the new people with respect maybe they wo ... [Read More]
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Mar 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dennis W. Anderson, 62, of Houston, died Feb. 27, 2003 at his home.
He was born Aug. 13, 1940, to Clarence and Helen (Hanson) Anderson. He was raised in Peterson and graduated from Peterson High School. He worked at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester as an orderly and at the mink farm in Rushford. He worked at Ace Telephone in Houston from 1964 to 2000 in line maintenance and as a construction foreman. He married Marilyn Kelly Erickson on Sept. 17, 1998, in Caledonia. He was an avid Green Bay Packers fan and had a great interest in cars. Survivors include his wife; one son, Brian Anderson of St. Peter, Minn.; two daughters, Julie (Rick) Galewski of Winona and Tanya Anderson of South St. Paul, Minn.; three step-sons, Brad (Deb) Erickson of Rushford, Tim (Robin) Erickson of Rochester and Steve (Lisa) Erickson of Houston; two step-daughters, Sara (Dan) Krage and Lisa (Mark) Krage, both of Houston; 12 step-grandchildren; two stepgreat-grandchildren; his mother, Helen Anderson of Peterson; and one brother, Gerald (Diane) Anderson of Plainview. He was preceded in death by his father. The funeral for Dennis W. Anderson was March 3, 2003 at Grace Lutheran Church in Peterson with the Rev. Curtis Fox officiating. Burial was at the West Grace Lutheran Cemetery in Peterson. Hoff Funeral Homes-Houston Chapel was in charge of arrangements.