"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, March 8th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dennis W. Anderson, 62, of Houston, died Feb. 27, 2003 at his home.
He was born Aug. 13, 1940, to Clarence and Helen (Hanson) Anderson. He was raised in Peterson and graduated from Peterson High School. He worked at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester as an orderly and at the mink farm in Rushford. He worked at Ace Telephone in Houston from 1964 to 2000 in line maintenance and as a construction foreman. He married Marilyn Kelly Erickson on Sept. 17, 1998, in Caledonia. He was an avid Green Bay Packers fan and had a great interest in cars. Survivors include his wife; one son, Brian Anderson of St. Peter, Minn.; two daughters, Julie (Rick) Galewski of Winona and Tanya Anderson of South St. Paul, Minn.; three step-sons, Brad (Deb) Erickson of Rushford, Tim (Robin) Erickson of Rochester and Steve (Lisa) Erickson of Houston; two step-daughters, Sara (Dan) Krage and Lisa (Mark) Krage, both of Houston; 12 step-grandchildren; two stepgreat-grandchildren; his mother, Helen Anderson of Peterson; and one brother, Gerald (Diane) Anderson of Plainview. He was preceded in death by his father. The funeral for Dennis W. Anderson was March 3, 2003 at Grace Lutheran Church in Peterson with the Rev. Curtis Fox officiating. Burial was at the West Grace Lutheran Cemetery in Peterson. Hoff Funeral Homes-Houston Chapel was in charge of arrangements.