"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, August 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dennis W. Anderson, 62, of Houston, died Feb. 27, 2003 at his home.
He was born Aug. 13, 1940, to Clarence and Helen (Hanson) Anderson. He was raised in Peterson and graduated from Peterson High School. He worked at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester as an orderly and at the mink farm in Rushford. He worked at Ace Telephone in Houston from 1964 to 2000 in line maintenance and as a construction foreman. He married Marilyn Kelly Erickson on Sept. 17, 1998, in Caledonia. He was an avid Green Bay Packers fan and had a great interest in cars. Survivors include his wife; one son, Brian Anderson of St. Peter, Minn.; two daughters, Julie (Rick) Galewski of Winona and Tanya Anderson of South St. Paul, Minn.; three step-sons, Brad (Deb) Erickson of Rushford, Tim (Robin) Erickson of Rochester and Steve (Lisa) Erickson of Houston; two step-daughters, Sara (Dan) Krage and Lisa (Mark) Krage, both of Houston; 12 step-grandchildren; two stepgreat-grandchildren; his mother, Helen Anderson of Peterson; and one brother, Gerald (Diane) Anderson of Plainview. He was preceded in death by his father. The funeral for Dennis W. Anderson was March 3, 2003 at Grace Lutheran Church in Peterson with the Rev. Curtis Fox officiating. Burial was at the West Grace Lutheran Cemetery in Peterson. Hoff Funeral Homes-Houston Chapel was in charge of arrangements.