"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 6th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dennis W. Anderson, 62, of Houston, died Feb. 27, 2003 at his home.
He was born Aug. 13, 1940, to Clarence and Helen (Hanson) Anderson. He was raised in Peterson and graduated from Peterson High School. He worked at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester as an orderly and at the mink farm in Rushford. He worked at Ace Telephone in Houston from 1964 to 2000 in line maintenance and as a construction foreman. He married Marilyn Kelly Erickson on Sept. 17, 1998, in Caledonia. He was an avid Green Bay Packers fan and had a great interest in cars. Survivors include his wife; one son, Brian Anderson of St. Peter, Minn.; two daughters, Julie (Rick) Galewski of Winona and Tanya Anderson of South St. Paul, Minn.; three step-sons, Brad (Deb) Erickson of Rushford, Tim (Robin) Erickson of Rochester and Steve (Lisa) Erickson of Houston; two step-daughters, Sara (Dan) Krage and Lisa (Mark) Krage, both of Houston; 12 step-grandchildren; two stepgreat-grandchildren; his mother, Helen Anderson of Peterson; and one brother, Gerald (Diane) Anderson of Plainview. He was preceded in death by his father. The funeral for Dennis W. Anderson was March 3, 2003 at Grace Lutheran Church in Peterson with the Rev. Curtis Fox officiating. Burial was at the West Grace Lutheran Cemetery in Peterson. Hoff Funeral Homes-Houston Chapel was in charge of arrangements.