"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 22nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
- 11:34:36, May 20th 2015 - SV80 - To Future: I can empathize with your regarding Hawkeye63. He exhibits all t ... [Read More]
- 12:49:06, May 19th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 My entire argument has been based on legal civil rights argument ... [Read More]
- 7:22:50, May 19th 2015 - hawkeye63 - There you have it fellow citizens, I sure hope America is paying attentio ... [Read More]
- 6:06:44, May 18th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Thank you for a great read. Like an addicting mini-series, I could not ... [Read More]
- 7:26:03, May 17th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 I'm going to address your post per sentence to make it clearer ... [Read More]
- 2:11:36, May 17th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - So in a nutshell you are fine with forcing conservative, traditional Chri ... [Read More]
- 9:45:42, May 17th 2015 - Paul - The question I have about the belief that some should not have to serve same s ... [Read More]
- 6:43:06, May 17th 2015 - Crack some heads - This is a really good article, unfortunately a lot of people can't ... [Read More]
- 9:38:48, May 16th 2015 - email@example.com - Thank you for providing this good article on distracted driving. ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Josephine M. Peterson, 94, of Rushford, died March 7, 2003 at Winona Community Memorial Hospital.
Josephine Woxland was born Dec. 11, 1908. She married Edward Peterson on Oct. 19, 1927, in Rushford. She was a lifelong resident of rural Rushford, with the last eight years at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home. She was lifetime member of Rushford Lutheran Church, where she was baptized and confirmed. She enjoyed church activities, traveling and baking wedding cakes. She is survived by her husband of the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home; three daughters, Jane (Pete) Quamen of Rushford, Doris (Ken) Feine of St. Charles, and Connie (Gary) Boyum of Apple Valley, Minn.; one son, Dennis (Ruth) Peterson of Rushford; nine grandchildren; and 21 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by four brothers, one sister and a great granddaughter. Funeral services were March 13, 2003 in Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. David Watson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.