"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:35:47, Sep 2nd 2014 - wtf - Because I can! At least I don't sit and argue with people like you do mister no ... [Read More]
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Josephine M. Peterson, 94, of Rushford, died March 7, 2003 at Winona Community Memorial Hospital.
Josephine Woxland was born Dec. 11, 1908. She married Edward Peterson on Oct. 19, 1927, in Rushford. She was a lifelong resident of rural Rushford, with the last eight years at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home. She was lifetime member of Rushford Lutheran Church, where she was baptized and confirmed. She enjoyed church activities, traveling and baking wedding cakes. She is survived by her husband of the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home; three daughters, Jane (Pete) Quamen of Rushford, Doris (Ken) Feine of St. Charles, and Connie (Gary) Boyum of Apple Valley, Minn.; one son, Dennis (Ruth) Peterson of Rushford; nine grandchildren; and 21 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by four brothers, one sister and a great granddaughter. Funeral services were March 13, 2003 in Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. David Watson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.