"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 15th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
- 3:43:26, Sep 6th 2014 - CBJapan - The article endorses my view here in Japan. My thought; http://conserva ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Josephine M. Peterson, 94, of Rushford, died March 7, 2003 at Winona Community Memorial Hospital.
Josephine Woxland was born Dec. 11, 1908. She married Edward Peterson on Oct. 19, 1927, in Rushford. She was a lifelong resident of rural Rushford, with the last eight years at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home. She was lifetime member of Rushford Lutheran Church, where she was baptized and confirmed. She enjoyed church activities, traveling and baking wedding cakes. She is survived by her husband of the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home; three daughters, Jane (Pete) Quamen of Rushford, Doris (Ken) Feine of St. Charles, and Connie (Gary) Boyum of Apple Valley, Minn.; one son, Dennis (Ruth) Peterson of Rushford; nine grandchildren; and 21 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by four brothers, one sister and a great granddaughter. Funeral services were March 13, 2003 in Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. David Watson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.