"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
- 8:43:20, Aug 21st 2015 - ecomom - Since Laura's father Charles died in 1902, I seriously doubt he helped build ... [Read More]
- 12:50:32, Aug 21st 2015 - Agree - Seen two girls go into school the other day with pants that looked like unde ... [Read More]
- 12:47:28, Aug 21st 2015 - - Remark 1976 seems to know about everything that posted in the journal. Lmfao...i ... [Read More]
- 10:14:08, Aug 21st 2015 - Remark1976 - Concerned, the Fountain police chief can only issue speeding ticket ... [Read More]
- 8:01:44, Aug 21st 2015 - Skeptical - I think the DNR doesn't tell us everything they're up to. I've heard th ... [Read More]
- 7:51:52, Aug 21st 2015 - Concerned - I think the police chief needs to start isuing speeding tickets in Founta ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Josephine M. Peterson, 94, of Rushford, died March 7, 2003 at Winona Community Memorial Hospital.
Josephine Woxland was born Dec. 11, 1908. She married Edward Peterson on Oct. 19, 1927, in Rushford. She was a lifelong resident of rural Rushford, with the last eight years at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home. She was lifetime member of Rushford Lutheran Church, where she was baptized and confirmed. She enjoyed church activities, traveling and baking wedding cakes. She is survived by her husband of the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home; three daughters, Jane (Pete) Quamen of Rushford, Doris (Ken) Feine of St. Charles, and Connie (Gary) Boyum of Apple Valley, Minn.; one son, Dennis (Ruth) Peterson of Rushford; nine grandchildren; and 21 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by four brothers, one sister and a great granddaughter. Funeral services were March 13, 2003 in Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. David Watson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.