"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, November 27th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Josephine M. Peterson, 94, of Rushford, died March 7, 2003 at Winona Community Memorial Hospital.
Josephine Woxland was born Dec. 11, 1908. She married Edward Peterson on Oct. 19, 1927, in Rushford. She was a lifelong resident of rural Rushford, with the last eight years at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home. She was lifetime member of Rushford Lutheran Church, where she was baptized and confirmed. She enjoyed church activities, traveling and baking wedding cakes. She is survived by her husband of the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home; three daughters, Jane (Pete) Quamen of Rushford, Doris (Ken) Feine of St. Charles, and Connie (Gary) Boyum of Apple Valley, Minn.; one son, Dennis (Ruth) Peterson of Rushford; nine grandchildren; and 21 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by four brothers, one sister and a great granddaughter. Funeral services were March 13, 2003 in Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. David Watson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.