"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:54:03, May 28th 2016 - what? - I'll be putting my child's name on my house! Problem solved! And I'll do it ... [Read More]
- 9:51:37, May 28th 2016 - wow - I see a guy in a girl's bathroom, well......it will not be good! ... [Read More]
- 3:25:48, May 27th 2016 - Laughing out loud - Grow up, you just proved yourself to be a moron. ... [Read More]
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Erma S. Lee Olson, 85, of Peterson, died March 7, 2003 at Good Shepherd Home in Rushford.
Erma Sylvia Lee was born Sept. 9, 1917, in Fillmore County. She married Clifford Olson on June 22, 1940, in Highland, Minn. She was a graduate of Peterson High School and attended Luther College in Decorah, Iowa. She was an active member of Grace Lutheran Church, holding a number of church offices and serving as church organist for many years. Survivors include a daughter, Rebecca (Dale) Rustad of Scottsdale, Ariz; two sons, Stan (Naomi) of LeRoy and Steve of Charlottsville, Va.; seven grandchildren; three brothers, Jaymore Lee of Peterson, Jacob Lee of Huxley, Iowa, and David Lee of Whalan. She was preceded in death by her husband and a sister. The funeral was March 12, 2003 at Grace Lutheran Church in Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davik officiating. Burial was in East Grace Cemetery in Peterson. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.