"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, December 7th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:18:08, Dec 6th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I do find it interesting that, although all I've done is a ... [Read More]
- 1:05:28, Dec 6th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye63 So nearly 3 million more votes for Clinton than Trump means nothing ... [Read More]
- 11:04:07, Dec 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, you did get an answer from the American people in a very substa ... [Read More]
- 4:13:12, Dec 5th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63, There was no response to my question when people voted. M ... [Read More]
- 11:57:23, Dec 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @SV 85, my goodness. What a testy post. Did recent events leave your skiv ... [Read More]
- 1:27:45, Dec 4th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @Thomas, nope. The American voters already provided our response when we v ... [Read More]
- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Erma S. Lee Olson, 85, of Peterson, died March 7, 2003 at Good Shepherd Home in Rushford.
Erma Sylvia Lee was born Sept. 9, 1917, in Fillmore County. She married Clifford Olson on June 22, 1940, in Highland, Minn. She was a graduate of Peterson High School and attended Luther College in Decorah, Iowa. She was an active member of Grace Lutheran Church, holding a number of church offices and serving as church organist for many years. Survivors include a daughter, Rebecca (Dale) Rustad of Scottsdale, Ariz; two sons, Stan (Naomi) of LeRoy and Steve of Charlottsville, Va.; seven grandchildren; three brothers, Jaymore Lee of Peterson, Jacob Lee of Huxley, Iowa, and David Lee of Whalan. She was preceded in death by her husband and a sister. The funeral was March 12, 2003 at Grace Lutheran Church in Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davik officiating. Burial was in East Grace Cemetery in Peterson. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.