"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Erma S. Lee Olson, 85, of Peterson, died March 7, 2003 at Good Shepherd Home in Rushford.
Erma Sylvia Lee was born Sept. 9, 1917, in Fillmore County. She married Clifford Olson on June 22, 1940, in Highland, Minn. She was a graduate of Peterson High School and attended Luther College in Decorah, Iowa. She was an active member of Grace Lutheran Church, holding a number of church offices and serving as church organist for many years. Survivors include a daughter, Rebecca (Dale) Rustad of Scottsdale, Ariz; two sons, Stan (Naomi) of LeRoy and Steve of Charlottsville, Va.; seven grandchildren; three brothers, Jaymore Lee of Peterson, Jacob Lee of Huxley, Iowa, and David Lee of Whalan. She was preceded in death by her husband and a sister. The funeral was March 12, 2003 at Grace Lutheran Church in Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davik officiating. Burial was in East Grace Cemetery in Peterson. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.