"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 13th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:07:34, Oct 13th 2015 - SV Grad - Has anyone ever questioned why the Kingsland School board always seems to ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Oct 13th 2015 - Youth - Why not use the money to build something the kids can do, seeing there is not ... [Read More]
- 3:34:09, Oct 12th 2015 - Stupid is as stupid does - I wonder what kind of crooked deal the Village and the cit ... [Read More]
- 11:53:06, Oct 12th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Peggy, you are so far out in left field we would need a telescope to see ... [Read More]
- 11:43:25, Oct 12th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Jason, the conclusion of your article is right on. Since " Muslim" refer ... [Read More]
- 11:41:59, Oct 12th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Jason, the conclusion of your article is right on. Since " Muslim" refer ... [Read More]
- 9:42:53, Oct 12th 2015 - Wykoff - I will be moving my child to Chatfield next year. They might as well switch ... [Read More]
- 6:37:19, Oct 12th 2015 - Huh - Harmony enterprise, doesn't have enough money. Lmfao! Have you seen the owners ... [Read More]
- 6:32:47, Oct 12th 2015 - Withya - And the parents act like little kids. They r so disrespectful, and they als ... [Read More]
- 11:12:02, Oct 10th 2015 - Paul Little - Recently a friend challenged me to research what I am told on-line and ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Erma S. Lee Olson, 85, of Peterson, died March 7, 2003 at Good Shepherd Home in Rushford.
Erma Sylvia Lee was born Sept. 9, 1917, in Fillmore County. She married Clifford Olson on June 22, 1940, in Highland, Minn. She was a graduate of Peterson High School and attended Luther College in Decorah, Iowa. She was an active member of Grace Lutheran Church, holding a number of church offices and serving as church organist for many years. Survivors include a daughter, Rebecca (Dale) Rustad of Scottsdale, Ariz; two sons, Stan (Naomi) of LeRoy and Steve of Charlottsville, Va.; seven grandchildren; three brothers, Jaymore Lee of Peterson, Jacob Lee of Huxley, Iowa, and David Lee of Whalan. She was preceded in death by her husband and a sister. The funeral was March 12, 2003 at Grace Lutheran Church in Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davik officiating. Burial was in East Grace Cemetery in Peterson. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.