"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, November 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 6:09:45, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - All of those funds have been triple audited, and by people who have a ... [Read More]
- 3:40:51, Nov 24th 2015 - James1952 - I can't find anywhere that Mr. Gudmundson was guilty of plagiarism. What ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Erma S. Lee Olson, 85, of Peterson, died March 7, 2003 at Good Shepherd Home in Rushford.
Erma Sylvia Lee was born Sept. 9, 1917, in Fillmore County. She married Clifford Olson on June 22, 1940, in Highland, Minn. She was a graduate of Peterson High School and attended Luther College in Decorah, Iowa. She was an active member of Grace Lutheran Church, holding a number of church offices and serving as church organist for many years. Survivors include a daughter, Rebecca (Dale) Rustad of Scottsdale, Ariz; two sons, Stan (Naomi) of LeRoy and Steve of Charlottsville, Va.; seven grandchildren; three brothers, Jaymore Lee of Peterson, Jacob Lee of Huxley, Iowa, and David Lee of Whalan. She was preceded in death by her husband and a sister. The funeral was March 12, 2003 at Grace Lutheran Church in Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davik officiating. Burial was in East Grace Cemetery in Peterson. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.