"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William McEnery, 69, of Bloomington, died March 3, 2003 in California.
He was born in Chicago on Oct. 18, 1933 to Eugene and Eleanor (Byrnes) McEnery. He was a 1955 graduate of St. Mary's College in Winona. On May 3, 1958, he married Elizabeth Jane Connelly of Lanesboro in St. Patrick's Church in Lanesboro. He served in the Army from 1955 to 1957, with duty in Germany. After their marriage, the couple lived in Chicago, Milwaukee, Grand Rapids, Mich., and Muskegon, Mich., before settling in Bloomington 30 years ago. Since his retirement from Catco Inc. in Roseville, Minn., he has been active in volunteer work for Bridging Inc. in Bloomington. He enjoyed travel, spending several months a year in Ireland in recent years. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Kevin (Laura) of Shawnee, Kansas, Tom (Chris) of Minneapolis and Dan (Cherilyn) of Savage, Minn.; a daughter, Kathleen (Doug) Datta of Hopkins, Minn.; six grandchildren; three brothers, Eugene (Clare) of Oak Park, Ill., Charles (Robin) of Chicago and Paul (Charlotte) of Cincinnati. A funeral Mass will be March 21, 2003 at St. Edward's Catholic Church in Bloomington, Minn. The Rev. Michael Tegeder will officiate, and burial will be in St. Patrick's Cemetery in Lanesboro on May 16, 2003. Werness Brothers Funeral Home in Bloomington was in charge of arrangements.