"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 11th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William McEnery, 69, of Bloomington, died March 3, 2003 in California.
He was born in Chicago on Oct. 18, 1933 to Eugene and Eleanor (Byrnes) McEnery. He was a 1955 graduate of St. Mary's College in Winona. On May 3, 1958, he married Elizabeth Jane Connelly of Lanesboro in St. Patrick's Church in Lanesboro. He served in the Army from 1955 to 1957, with duty in Germany. After their marriage, the couple lived in Chicago, Milwaukee, Grand Rapids, Mich., and Muskegon, Mich., before settling in Bloomington 30 years ago. Since his retirement from Catco Inc. in Roseville, Minn., he has been active in volunteer work for Bridging Inc. in Bloomington. He enjoyed travel, spending several months a year in Ireland in recent years. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Kevin (Laura) of Shawnee, Kansas, Tom (Chris) of Minneapolis and Dan (Cherilyn) of Savage, Minn.; a daughter, Kathleen (Doug) Datta of Hopkins, Minn.; six grandchildren; three brothers, Eugene (Clare) of Oak Park, Ill., Charles (Robin) of Chicago and Paul (Charlotte) of Cincinnati. A funeral Mass will be March 21, 2003 at St. Edward's Catholic Church in Bloomington, Minn. The Rev. Michael Tegeder will officiate, and burial will be in St. Patrick's Cemetery in Lanesboro on May 16, 2003. Werness Brothers Funeral Home in Bloomington was in charge of arrangements.