"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William McEnery, 69, of Bloomington, died March 3, 2003 in California.
He was born in Chicago on Oct. 18, 1933 to Eugene and Eleanor (Byrnes) McEnery. He was a 1955 graduate of St. Mary's College in Winona. On May 3, 1958, he married Elizabeth Jane Connelly of Lanesboro in St. Patrick's Church in Lanesboro. He served in the Army from 1955 to 1957, with duty in Germany. After their marriage, the couple lived in Chicago, Milwaukee, Grand Rapids, Mich., and Muskegon, Mich., before settling in Bloomington 30 years ago. Since his retirement from Catco Inc. in Roseville, Minn., he has been active in volunteer work for Bridging Inc. in Bloomington. He enjoyed travel, spending several months a year in Ireland in recent years. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Kevin (Laura) of Shawnee, Kansas, Tom (Chris) of Minneapolis and Dan (Cherilyn) of Savage, Minn.; a daughter, Kathleen (Doug) Datta of Hopkins, Minn.; six grandchildren; three brothers, Eugene (Clare) of Oak Park, Ill., Charles (Robin) of Chicago and Paul (Charlotte) of Cincinnati. A funeral Mass will be March 21, 2003 at St. Edward's Catholic Church in Bloomington, Minn. The Rev. Michael Tegeder will officiate, and burial will be in St. Patrick's Cemetery in Lanesboro on May 16, 2003. Werness Brothers Funeral Home in Bloomington was in charge of arrangements.