"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 1st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
- 5:53:10, Apr 28th 2016 - Semn - LOLZ, your the troll! ... [Read More]
- 10:18:05, Apr 27th 2016 - Paul - Not sure either party can say their system is perfect. Remember about throwin ... [Read More]
- 6:54:34, Apr 26th 2016 - Paul - Hawkeye, I've missed your out-of-touch "I'm right, you're wrong" rants. Glad ... [Read More]
- 11:59:13, Apr 26th 2016 - LOLZ - Trolling is a disease. Just like square dancing. ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William McEnery, 69, of Bloomington, died March 3, 2003 in California.
He was born in Chicago on Oct. 18, 1933 to Eugene and Eleanor (Byrnes) McEnery. He was a 1955 graduate of St. Mary's College in Winona. On May 3, 1958, he married Elizabeth Jane Connelly of Lanesboro in St. Patrick's Church in Lanesboro. He served in the Army from 1955 to 1957, with duty in Germany. After their marriage, the couple lived in Chicago, Milwaukee, Grand Rapids, Mich., and Muskegon, Mich., before settling in Bloomington 30 years ago. Since his retirement from Catco Inc. in Roseville, Minn., he has been active in volunteer work for Bridging Inc. in Bloomington. He enjoyed travel, spending several months a year in Ireland in recent years. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Kevin (Laura) of Shawnee, Kansas, Tom (Chris) of Minneapolis and Dan (Cherilyn) of Savage, Minn.; a daughter, Kathleen (Doug) Datta of Hopkins, Minn.; six grandchildren; three brothers, Eugene (Clare) of Oak Park, Ill., Charles (Robin) of Chicago and Paul (Charlotte) of Cincinnati. A funeral Mass will be March 21, 2003 at St. Edward's Catholic Church in Bloomington, Minn. The Rev. Michael Tegeder will officiate, and burial will be in St. Patrick's Cemetery in Lanesboro on May 16, 2003. Werness Brothers Funeral Home in Bloomington was in charge of arrangements.