"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William McEnery, 69, of Bloomington, died March 3, 2003 in California.
He was born in Chicago on Oct. 18, 1933 to Eugene and Eleanor (Byrnes) McEnery. He was a 1955 graduate of St. Mary's College in Winona. On May 3, 1958, he married Elizabeth Jane Connelly of Lanesboro in St. Patrick's Church in Lanesboro. He served in the Army from 1955 to 1957, with duty in Germany. After their marriage, the couple lived in Chicago, Milwaukee, Grand Rapids, Mich., and Muskegon, Mich., before settling in Bloomington 30 years ago. Since his retirement from Catco Inc. in Roseville, Minn., he has been active in volunteer work for Bridging Inc. in Bloomington. He enjoyed travel, spending several months a year in Ireland in recent years. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Kevin (Laura) of Shawnee, Kansas, Tom (Chris) of Minneapolis and Dan (Cherilyn) of Savage, Minn.; a daughter, Kathleen (Doug) Datta of Hopkins, Minn.; six grandchildren; three brothers, Eugene (Clare) of Oak Park, Ill., Charles (Robin) of Chicago and Paul (Charlotte) of Cincinnati. A funeral Mass will be March 21, 2003 at St. Edward's Catholic Church in Bloomington, Minn. The Rev. Michael Tegeder will officiate, and burial will be in St. Patrick's Cemetery in Lanesboro on May 16, 2003. Werness Brothers Funeral Home in Bloomington was in charge of arrangements.