"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, January 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
- 12:47:28, Jan 23rd 2015 - Duh - whatever--- you should probably realize that a Chamber of Commerce has NOTHING ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Verna L. Larson, 82 of Houston, Minn., died March 7, 2003 at the Valley View Nursing Home.
She was born May 5, 1920, in Money Creek, Minn. to Edward and Emma (Buchholz) McElmury. In 1943, Verna married Carroll (Cy) Larson in Milwaukee, Wis. The couple lived in Houston since 1950. She was actively involved all of her life in the Money Creek United Methodist Church and served as Treasurer and Sunday school teacher, sang in the choir and was active with the United Methodist Women. She worked for many years at Skifton’s Department Store in Houston. Verna is survived by her husband, Cy, of Houston; daughters Barbara (David) Guimond of Bloomington, Minn., Elizabeth (Dennis) Tracy of Venice, Florida; daughters of her heart, Phyllis Egland of Rochester, Minn. and Lois (Ivan) McElhiney of LaCrescent, Minn.; three grandchildren; two brothers, Harry McElmury of Lakeville, Minn. and Lester McEimury of Lewiston, Minn.. A memorial service was held March 15, 2003 at the Money Creek United Methodist Church with a private burial service at a later date at the Choice Cemetery, Choice, Minn.