"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Verna L. Larson, 82 of Houston, Minn., died March 7, 2003 at the Valley View Nursing Home.
She was born May 5, 1920, in Money Creek, Minn. to Edward and Emma (Buchholz) McElmury. In 1943, Verna married Carroll (Cy) Larson in Milwaukee, Wis. The couple lived in Houston since 1950. She was actively involved all of her life in the Money Creek United Methodist Church and served as Treasurer and Sunday school teacher, sang in the choir and was active with the United Methodist Women. She worked for many years at Skifton’s Department Store in Houston. Verna is survived by her husband, Cy, of Houston; daughters Barbara (David) Guimond of Bloomington, Minn., Elizabeth (Dennis) Tracy of Venice, Florida; daughters of her heart, Phyllis Egland of Rochester, Minn. and Lois (Ivan) McElhiney of LaCrescent, Minn.; three grandchildren; two brothers, Harry McElmury of Lakeville, Minn. and Lester McEimury of Lewiston, Minn.. A memorial service was held March 15, 2003 at the Money Creek United Methodist Church with a private burial service at a later date at the Choice Cemetery, Choice, Minn.