"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:33:17, May 3rd 2016 - :) - :) ... [Read More]
- 9:15:44, May 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Put that into in your pipe and smoke it, Paul!! ... [Read More]
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Cleveland M. ‘Cleve’ Sigma, 83, died March 13, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born June 12, 1919, in Amelia, Neb. He attended school through the eighth grade and worked as an auctioneer for a short time before joining the U.S. Army, where he served from October 1942 to October 1945. He married June Britton on June 23, 1951, in Akron, Ohio. The couple lived in Morril, Neb., before moving to Minnesota in 1957. They farmed east of Spring Valley until moving to Spring Valley in 1986. His wife died in 1988. Mr. Sigman worked for AFC in Chatfield for about 10 years. He was a member of the Spring Valley VFW and American Legion. He is survived by two daughters, Kay (Steve) Jones of Spring Valley and Bonnie (Bill) Schmidt of Stewartville; three grandchildren; and a great-grandson. He was preceded in death by his wife and four sisters. The funeral was March 17, 2003 at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiating. Burial was in Evergreen Cemetery in Wykoff. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.