"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, April 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Cleveland M. ‘Cleve’ Sigma, 83, died March 13, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born June 12, 1919, in Amelia, Neb. He attended school through the eighth grade and worked as an auctioneer for a short time before joining the U.S. Army, where he served from October 1942 to October 1945. He married June Britton on June 23, 1951, in Akron, Ohio. The couple lived in Morril, Neb., before moving to Minnesota in 1957. They farmed east of Spring Valley until moving to Spring Valley in 1986. His wife died in 1988. Mr. Sigman worked for AFC in Chatfield for about 10 years. He was a member of the Spring Valley VFW and American Legion. He is survived by two daughters, Kay (Steve) Jones of Spring Valley and Bonnie (Bill) Schmidt of Stewartville; three grandchildren; and a great-grandson. He was preceded in death by his wife and four sisters. The funeral was March 17, 2003 at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiating. Burial was in Evergreen Cemetery in Wykoff. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.