"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Cleveland M. ‘Cleve’ Sigma, 83, died March 13, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born June 12, 1919, in Amelia, Neb. He attended school through the eighth grade and worked as an auctioneer for a short time before joining the U.S. Army, where he served from October 1942 to October 1945. He married June Britton on June 23, 1951, in Akron, Ohio. The couple lived in Morril, Neb., before moving to Minnesota in 1957. They farmed east of Spring Valley until moving to Spring Valley in 1986. His wife died in 1988. Mr. Sigman worked for AFC in Chatfield for about 10 years. He was a member of the Spring Valley VFW and American Legion. He is survived by two daughters, Kay (Steve) Jones of Spring Valley and Bonnie (Bill) Schmidt of Stewartville; three grandchildren; and a great-grandson. He was preceded in death by his wife and four sisters. The funeral was March 17, 2003 at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiating. Burial was in Evergreen Cemetery in Wykoff. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.