"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 11th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Cleveland M. ‘Cleve’ Sigma, 83, died March 13, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born June 12, 1919, in Amelia, Neb. He attended school through the eighth grade and worked as an auctioneer for a short time before joining the U.S. Army, where he served from October 1942 to October 1945. He married June Britton on June 23, 1951, in Akron, Ohio. The couple lived in Morril, Neb., before moving to Minnesota in 1957. They farmed east of Spring Valley until moving to Spring Valley in 1986. His wife died in 1988. Mr. Sigman worked for AFC in Chatfield for about 10 years. He was a member of the Spring Valley VFW and American Legion. He is survived by two daughters, Kay (Steve) Jones of Spring Valley and Bonnie (Bill) Schmidt of Stewartville; three grandchildren; and a great-grandson. He was preceded in death by his wife and four sisters. The funeral was March 17, 2003 at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiating. Burial was in Evergreen Cemetery in Wykoff. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.