"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Cleveland M. ‘Cleve’ Sigma, 83, died March 13, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born June 12, 1919, in Amelia, Neb. He attended school through the eighth grade and worked as an auctioneer for a short time before joining the U.S. Army, where he served from October 1942 to October 1945. He married June Britton on June 23, 1951, in Akron, Ohio. The couple lived in Morril, Neb., before moving to Minnesota in 1957. They farmed east of Spring Valley until moving to Spring Valley in 1986. His wife died in 1988. Mr. Sigman worked for AFC in Chatfield for about 10 years. He was a member of the Spring Valley VFW and American Legion. He is survived by two daughters, Kay (Steve) Jones of Spring Valley and Bonnie (Bill) Schmidt of Stewartville; three grandchildren; and a great-grandson. He was preceded in death by his wife and four sisters. The funeral was March 17, 2003 at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Kevin Woestehoff officiating. Burial was in Evergreen Cemetery in Wykoff. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.