"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, March 7th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
- 6:32:58, Feb 22nd 2014 - Journalreader - WOW is what i can say to this WOW. good job journal this is one heck ... [Read More]
- 2:05:11, Feb 21st 2014 - C1 - This is much worse then a hormone it is a foreign object being placed in your bo ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Jerome Lee, 69, of La Crosse, formerly of the Houston area, died March 17, 2003 at his home.
Born March 7, 1934, in Oakridge, he graduated from Houston schools, attended Black Hammer Lutheran Church and served in the Army from 1957 to 1959. On April 14, 1957, he married Davana “Bonnie” Foster of Danville, Ill. Mr. Lee worked at La Crosse Mobile Homes Sales and Court for many years. He was active in the Masons in Illinois, and the Eagles, First Church of Christ and Bethany Evangelical Free Church in La Crosse. Survivors include his wife; a son, David (Lisa) of La Crosse; a daughter, Gloria (Rod) Koenemann of La Crosse; two grandchildren; and a sister, Anita (Lyle) Peterson. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral was March 21, 2003 at Bethany Evangelical Free Church in La Crosse, Wis., with the Rev. John Splinter officiating. Burial was in Mormon Coulee Memorial Park Cemetery in La Crosse. Woodruff Funeral Home in La Crosse was in charge of arrangements.