"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:35:47, Sep 2nd 2014 - wtf - Because I can! At least I don't sit and argue with people like you do mister no ... [Read More]
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, Mar 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Jerome Lee, 69, of La Crosse, formerly of the Houston area, died March 17, 2003 at his home.
Born March 7, 1934, in Oakridge, he graduated from Houston schools, attended Black Hammer Lutheran Church and served in the Army from 1957 to 1959. On April 14, 1957, he married Davana “Bonnie” Foster of Danville, Ill. Mr. Lee worked at La Crosse Mobile Homes Sales and Court for many years. He was active in the Masons in Illinois, and the Eagles, First Church of Christ and Bethany Evangelical Free Church in La Crosse. Survivors include his wife; a son, David (Lisa) of La Crosse; a daughter, Gloria (Rod) Koenemann of La Crosse; two grandchildren; and a sister, Anita (Lyle) Peterson. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral was March 21, 2003 at Bethany Evangelical Free Church in La Crosse, Wis., with the Rev. John Splinter officiating. Burial was in Mormon Coulee Memorial Park Cemetery in La Crosse. Woodruff Funeral Home in La Crosse was in charge of arrangements.