"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:04:17, Oct 1st 2014 - linda hovland - As Andy Prinsen knows, I research and I go to meetings to get all the ... [Read More]
- 7:44:37, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Jerome Lee, 69, of La Crosse, formerly of the Houston area, died March 17, 2003 at his home.
Born March 7, 1934, in Oakridge, he graduated from Houston schools, attended Black Hammer Lutheran Church and served in the Army from 1957 to 1959. On April 14, 1957, he married Davana “Bonnie” Foster of Danville, Ill. Mr. Lee worked at La Crosse Mobile Homes Sales and Court for many years. He was active in the Masons in Illinois, and the Eagles, First Church of Christ and Bethany Evangelical Free Church in La Crosse. Survivors include his wife; a son, David (Lisa) of La Crosse; a daughter, Gloria (Rod) Koenemann of La Crosse; two grandchildren; and a sister, Anita (Lyle) Peterson. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral was March 21, 2003 at Bethany Evangelical Free Church in La Crosse, Wis., with the Rev. John Splinter officiating. Burial was in Mormon Coulee Memorial Park Cemetery in La Crosse. Woodruff Funeral Home in La Crosse was in charge of arrangements.