"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
- 7:17:10, Oct 22nd 2014 - Mayo grad - But FC could not beat Mayo. Gooooo Mayo! ... [Read More]
- 11:07:16, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 11:06:26, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 9:51:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Anti-conspiracy - #5. RP schools has passed every audit with flying colors. #6. ... [Read More]
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
- 1:51:24, Oct 21st 2014 - ivoteyes - Ms. Machutt, please do not speak on behalf of the entire community by sayi ... [Read More]
- 1:13:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - And I am sure you will be all for footing the bill to put a band-aid (10 mill ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Jerome Lee, 69, of La Crosse, formerly of the Houston area, died March 17, 2003 at his home.
Born March 7, 1934, in Oakridge, he graduated from Houston schools, attended Black Hammer Lutheran Church and served in the Army from 1957 to 1959. On April 14, 1957, he married Davana “Bonnie” Foster of Danville, Ill. Mr. Lee worked at La Crosse Mobile Homes Sales and Court for many years. He was active in the Masons in Illinois, and the Eagles, First Church of Christ and Bethany Evangelical Free Church in La Crosse. Survivors include his wife; a son, David (Lisa) of La Crosse; a daughter, Gloria (Rod) Koenemann of La Crosse; two grandchildren; and a sister, Anita (Lyle) Peterson. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral was March 21, 2003 at Bethany Evangelical Free Church in La Crosse, Wis., with the Rev. John Splinter officiating. Burial was in Mormon Coulee Memorial Park Cemetery in La Crosse. Woodruff Funeral Home in La Crosse was in charge of arrangements.