"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 12th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Jerome Lee, 69, of La Crosse, formerly of the Houston area, died March 17, 2003 at his home.
Born March 7, 1934, in Oakridge, he graduated from Houston schools, attended Black Hammer Lutheran Church and served in the Army from 1957 to 1959. On April 14, 1957, he married Davana “Bonnie” Foster of Danville, Ill. Mr. Lee worked at La Crosse Mobile Homes Sales and Court for many years. He was active in the Masons in Illinois, and the Eagles, First Church of Christ and Bethany Evangelical Free Church in La Crosse. Survivors include his wife; a son, David (Lisa) of La Crosse; a daughter, Gloria (Rod) Koenemann of La Crosse; two grandchildren; and a sister, Anita (Lyle) Peterson. A sister preceded him in death. The funeral was March 21, 2003 at Bethany Evangelical Free Church in La Crosse, Wis., with the Rev. John Splinter officiating. Burial was in Mormon Coulee Memorial Park Cemetery in La Crosse. Woodruff Funeral Home in La Crosse was in charge of arrangements.