"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Thomas W. Holter, 91, of New Hope, Minn., formerly of the Mabel area, died March 14, 2003 at his home.
Born Dec. 23, 1911, on a farm in Highland Township, Winneshiek County, Iowa, he attended Mabel High School and Luther College in Decorah, Iowa. During World War II he served in the Navy. On June 25, 1946, he married Frances Snyder in Canton. He worked for accounting firms in Minneapolis and for Railoc in Plainfield, Ill. He had resided in New Hope since 1992. Survivors include two sons, Thomas Jr. (Denise) of White Bear Lake, Minn., and John (Sara) of Brooklyn Park, Minn.; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. His wife preceded him in death. The funeral was March 18, 2003 at Beautiful Saviour Lutheran Church in Plymouth, Minn. Burial was March 19, 2003 in Calvary Cemetery in Canton. Kapala-Glodek-Malone Funeral Home in New Hope was in charge of arrangements.