"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Thomas W. Holter, 91, of New Hope, Minn., formerly of the Mabel area, died March 14, 2003 at his home.
Born Dec. 23, 1911, on a farm in Highland Township, Winneshiek County, Iowa, he attended Mabel High School and Luther College in Decorah, Iowa. During World War II he served in the Navy. On June 25, 1946, he married Frances Snyder in Canton. He worked for accounting firms in Minneapolis and for Railoc in Plainfield, Ill. He had resided in New Hope since 1992. Survivors include two sons, Thomas Jr. (Denise) of White Bear Lake, Minn., and John (Sara) of Brooklyn Park, Minn.; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. His wife preceded him in death. The funeral was March 18, 2003 at Beautiful Saviour Lutheran Church in Plymouth, Minn. Burial was March 19, 2003 in Calvary Cemetery in Canton. Kapala-Glodek-Malone Funeral Home in New Hope was in charge of arrangements.