"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:58:02, Oct 19th 2014 - - F.Y.I--Passed, not pasted ... [Read More]
- 4:32:49, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 4:19:23, Oct 19th 2014 - Facts - Read these commentaries and then actually call the district and get the true ... [Read More]
- 4:11:10, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 9:46:48, Oct 19th 2014 - greatquestion - You ask a very good question. Mr. Ehler or Board Chair Mr. Linder wo ... [Read More]
- 11:22:49, Oct 18th 2014 - agree - Fact says has a great point. Money is at the root of the problems in high sc ... [Read More]
- 5:24:15, Oct 17th 2014 - FC concern - To FC Nobody: Just means you have smart bullies. Take your blinders of ... [Read More]
- 7:09:36, Oct 17th 2014 - - There was no flood water in the Rushford school . ... [Read More]
- 7:02:40, Oct 17th 2014 - fact - This is a great place to voice your opinion! Going to a school board will not ... [Read More]
- 6:56:33, Oct 17th 2014 - - This is a great place to voice your opinion! Going to a school board will not help ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Thomas W. Holter, 91, of New Hope, Minn., formerly of the Mabel area, died March 14, 2003 at his home.
Born Dec. 23, 1911, on a farm in Highland Township, Winneshiek County, Iowa, he attended Mabel High School and Luther College in Decorah, Iowa. During World War II he served in the Navy. On June 25, 1946, he married Frances Snyder in Canton. He worked for accounting firms in Minneapolis and for Railoc in Plainfield, Ill. He had resided in New Hope since 1992. Survivors include two sons, Thomas Jr. (Denise) of White Bear Lake, Minn., and John (Sara) of Brooklyn Park, Minn.; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. His wife preceded him in death. The funeral was March 18, 2003 at Beautiful Saviour Lutheran Church in Plymouth, Minn. Burial was March 19, 2003 in Calvary Cemetery in Canton. Kapala-Glodek-Malone Funeral Home in New Hope was in charge of arrangements.