"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:54:03, May 28th 2016 - what? - I'll be putting my child's name on my house! Problem solved! And I'll do it ... [Read More]
- 9:51:37, May 28th 2016 - wow - I see a guy in a girl's bathroom, well......it will not be good! ... [Read More]
- 3:25:48, May 27th 2016 - Laughing out loud - Grow up, you just proved yourself to be a moron. ... [Read More]
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Thomas W. Holter, 91, of New Hope, Minn., formerly of the Mabel area, died March 14, 2003 at his home.
Born Dec. 23, 1911, on a farm in Highland Township, Winneshiek County, Iowa, he attended Mabel High School and Luther College in Decorah, Iowa. During World War II he served in the Navy. On June 25, 1946, he married Frances Snyder in Canton. He worked for accounting firms in Minneapolis and for Railoc in Plainfield, Ill. He had resided in New Hope since 1992. Survivors include two sons, Thomas Jr. (Denise) of White Bear Lake, Minn., and John (Sara) of Brooklyn Park, Minn.; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. His wife preceded him in death. The funeral was March 18, 2003 at Beautiful Saviour Lutheran Church in Plymouth, Minn. Burial was March 19, 2003 in Calvary Cemetery in Canton. Kapala-Glodek-Malone Funeral Home in New Hope was in charge of arrangements.