"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 12th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Thomas W. Holter, 91, of New Hope, Minn., formerly of the Mabel area, died March 14, 2003 at his home.
Born Dec. 23, 1911, on a farm in Highland Township, Winneshiek County, Iowa, he attended Mabel High School and Luther College in Decorah, Iowa. During World War II he served in the Navy. On June 25, 1946, he married Frances Snyder in Canton. He worked for accounting firms in Minneapolis and for Railoc in Plainfield, Ill. He had resided in New Hope since 1992. Survivors include two sons, Thomas Jr. (Denise) of White Bear Lake, Minn., and John (Sara) of Brooklyn Park, Minn.; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. His wife preceded him in death. The funeral was March 18, 2003 at Beautiful Saviour Lutheran Church in Plymouth, Minn. Burial was March 19, 2003 in Calvary Cemetery in Canton. Kapala-Glodek-Malone Funeral Home in New Hope was in charge of arrangements.