"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, January 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
- 12:47:28, Jan 23rd 2015 - Duh - whatever--- you should probably realize that a Chamber of Commerce has NOTHING ... [Read More]
- 6:41:21, Jan 23rd 2015 - fc - FC needs new coaches who know what they are doing ... [Read More]
- 6:37:32, Jan 23rd 2015 - whatever - Get the parking behind the high school under control! ... [Read More]
- 12:08:57, Jan 22nd 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Nice story about by old friend Fred, who taught me the ropes w ... [Read More]
- 12:30:17, Jan 19th 2015 - IFE - Thank you, Jason, for a wonderful tribute to Bruce Fishbaugher. He certainly ... [Read More]
- 10:45:49, Jan 19th 2015 - JCK - Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the new water service policy stated th ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William J. Kelly, 88, of Winona and formerly of Rushford, Minn. died March 23, 2003, at Lake Winona Manor, Winona, Minn.
William was born on March 23, 1915, in Osseo, Wis. to Eric and Nora (Konz) Kelly. He was raised on a farm near Osseo and graduated from Osseo High School. William moved to Bismarck, North Dakota where he worked for Fleck Motor Company. He met Edna Coons in Bismarck. William and Edna where married on May 19, 1942 in Hibbing, Minn. The couple lived in Bismarck until 1954 when they moved to Rushford, Minn. He worked for Miller Chevrolet, P & J Motors, and Dahls Auto Works in Rushford. William is survived by his wife, Edna; two sons: Terrence (Cindy) Kelly of Sacramento, Cal. and Lynn (Sandy) Kelly of Pine Island, Minn.; four daughters: Patricia (Timothy) Pretzer of Zumbrota, Minn., Billie Jean (Darol Wiley) Pulkrabek of Hutchinson, Minn., Tammie (Chris) Rothering of Stockton, Minn. and Colleen (William) Forbes of Eyota, Minn.; 13 grandchildren, seven step-grandchildren, 10 great-grandchildren, and 11 step-great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents; one daughter Sharon; four brothers: Donald, Nathan, Adalen, and Norman; and one sister, Marquerite. There was a memorial service for William on March 28, 2003 at Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel with the Rev. William Kulas officiating. Burial of Williamís cremated body was in the Eastlawn Cemetery in Augusta, Wis. March 29, 2003.