"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, December 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:21:36, Nov 30th 2015 - Andy Wolter - Hey ol' neighbor! Apparently the FCJ doesn't archive your columns; I ca ... [Read More]
- 4:58:14, Nov 30th 2015 - doc - I ordered a California burger for take out. It was a really tasty burger and it ... [Read More]
- 9:41:05, Nov 27th 2015 - WoW - As a long time reader of your paper I think it should stay how it is. It's a ch ... [Read More]
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William J. Kelly, 88, of Winona and formerly of Rushford, Minn. died March 23, 2003, at Lake Winona Manor, Winona, Minn.
William was born on March 23, 1915, in Osseo, Wis. to Eric and Nora (Konz) Kelly. He was raised on a farm near Osseo and graduated from Osseo High School. William moved to Bismarck, North Dakota where he worked for Fleck Motor Company. He met Edna Coons in Bismarck. William and Edna where married on May 19, 1942 in Hibbing, Minn. The couple lived in Bismarck until 1954 when they moved to Rushford, Minn. He worked for Miller Chevrolet, P & J Motors, and Dahls Auto Works in Rushford. William is survived by his wife, Edna; two sons: Terrence (Cindy) Kelly of Sacramento, Cal. and Lynn (Sandy) Kelly of Pine Island, Minn.; four daughters: Patricia (Timothy) Pretzer of Zumbrota, Minn., Billie Jean (Darol Wiley) Pulkrabek of Hutchinson, Minn., Tammie (Chris) Rothering of Stockton, Minn. and Colleen (William) Forbes of Eyota, Minn.; 13 grandchildren, seven step-grandchildren, 10 great-grandchildren, and 11 step-great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents; one daughter Sharon; four brothers: Donald, Nathan, Adalen, and Norman; and one sister, Marquerite. There was a memorial service for William on March 28, 2003 at Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel with the Rev. William Kulas officiating. Burial of Williamís cremated body was in the Eastlawn Cemetery in Augusta, Wis. March 29, 2003.