"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William J. Kelly, 88, of Winona and formerly of Rushford, Minn. died March 23, 2003, at Lake Winona Manor, Winona, Minn.
William was born on March 23, 1915, in Osseo, Wis. to Eric and Nora (Konz) Kelly. He was raised on a farm near Osseo and graduated from Osseo High School. William moved to Bismarck, North Dakota where he worked for Fleck Motor Company. He met Edna Coons in Bismarck. William and Edna where married on May 19, 1942 in Hibbing, Minn. The couple lived in Bismarck until 1954 when they moved to Rushford, Minn. He worked for Miller Chevrolet, P & J Motors, and Dahls Auto Works in Rushford. William is survived by his wife, Edna; two sons: Terrence (Cindy) Kelly of Sacramento, Cal. and Lynn (Sandy) Kelly of Pine Island, Minn.; four daughters: Patricia (Timothy) Pretzer of Zumbrota, Minn., Billie Jean (Darol Wiley) Pulkrabek of Hutchinson, Minn., Tammie (Chris) Rothering of Stockton, Minn. and Colleen (William) Forbes of Eyota, Minn.; 13 grandchildren, seven step-grandchildren, 10 great-grandchildren, and 11 step-great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents; one daughter Sharon; four brothers: Donald, Nathan, Adalen, and Norman; and one sister, Marquerite. There was a memorial service for William on March 28, 2003 at Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel with the Rev. William Kulas officiating. Burial of Williamís cremated body was in the Eastlawn Cemetery in Augusta, Wis. March 29, 2003.