"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 11th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William J. Kelly, 88, of Winona and formerly of Rushford, Minn. died March 23, 2003, at Lake Winona Manor, Winona, Minn.
William was born on March 23, 1915, in Osseo, Wis. to Eric and Nora (Konz) Kelly. He was raised on a farm near Osseo and graduated from Osseo High School. William moved to Bismarck, North Dakota where he worked for Fleck Motor Company. He met Edna Coons in Bismarck. William and Edna where married on May 19, 1942 in Hibbing, Minn. The couple lived in Bismarck until 1954 when they moved to Rushford, Minn. He worked for Miller Chevrolet, P & J Motors, and Dahls Auto Works in Rushford. William is survived by his wife, Edna; two sons: Terrence (Cindy) Kelly of Sacramento, Cal. and Lynn (Sandy) Kelly of Pine Island, Minn.; four daughters: Patricia (Timothy) Pretzer of Zumbrota, Minn., Billie Jean (Darol Wiley) Pulkrabek of Hutchinson, Minn., Tammie (Chris) Rothering of Stockton, Minn. and Colleen (William) Forbes of Eyota, Minn.; 13 grandchildren, seven step-grandchildren, 10 great-grandchildren, and 11 step-great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents; one daughter Sharon; four brothers: Donald, Nathan, Adalen, and Norman; and one sister, Marquerite. There was a memorial service for William on March 28, 2003 at Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel with the Rev. William Kulas officiating. Burial of William’s cremated body was in the Eastlawn Cemetery in Augusta, Wis. March 29, 2003.