"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my voteđź‘Ť - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
- 6:43:45, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - Christan was one of the kids who was caught smoking pot by the school, along ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William J. Kelly, 88, of Winona and formerly of Rushford, Minn. died March 23, 2003, at Lake Winona Manor, Winona, Minn.
William was born on March 23, 1915, in Osseo, Wis. to Eric and Nora (Konz) Kelly. He was raised on a farm near Osseo and graduated from Osseo High School. William moved to Bismarck, North Dakota where he worked for Fleck Motor Company. He met Edna Coons in Bismarck. William and Edna where married on May 19, 1942 in Hibbing, Minn. The couple lived in Bismarck until 1954 when they moved to Rushford, Minn. He worked for Miller Chevrolet, P & J Motors, and Dahls Auto Works in Rushford. William is survived by his wife, Edna; two sons: Terrence (Cindy) Kelly of Sacramento, Cal. and Lynn (Sandy) Kelly of Pine Island, Minn.; four daughters: Patricia (Timothy) Pretzer of Zumbrota, Minn., Billie Jean (Darol Wiley) Pulkrabek of Hutchinson, Minn., Tammie (Chris) Rothering of Stockton, Minn. and Colleen (William) Forbes of Eyota, Minn.; 13 grandchildren, seven step-grandchildren, 10 great-grandchildren, and 11 step-great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents; one daughter Sharon; four brothers: Donald, Nathan, Adalen, and Norman; and one sister, Marquerite. There was a memorial service for William on March 28, 2003 at Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel with the Rev. William Kulas officiating. Burial of William’s cremated body was in the Eastlawn Cemetery in Augusta, Wis. March 29, 2003.