"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Pauline Alma Hanson, 83, of Preston, died March 22, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Pauline Alma Schultz was born July 20, 1919, in Preston and graduated from Preston High School. She worked at Gartner's Grocery Store, Preston Packing Plant, Dornink's Grocery and Preston Variety Store. Mrs. Hanson was a member of Christ Lutheran Church in Preston and enjoyed cooking, collecting cookbooks and gardening. Survivors include a son, Myron "Mike" (Flossie) Schultz of Byron; four grandchildren; three brothers, Richard, Kenny and Phillip Schultz; and three sisters, Bernice Halverson, Leona Grisham and Margaret Hemker. She was preceded in death by her husband, Clarence Hanson, seven brothers and two sisters. The funeral was March 27, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Revs. Jennifer Graf and James Rushton officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.