"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
- 6:43:45, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - Christan was one of the kids who was caught smoking pot by the school, along ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Pauline Alma Hanson, 83, of Preston, died March 22, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Pauline Alma Schultz was born July 20, 1919, in Preston and graduated from Preston High School. She worked at Gartner's Grocery Store, Preston Packing Plant, Dornink's Grocery and Preston Variety Store. Mrs. Hanson was a member of Christ Lutheran Church in Preston and enjoyed cooking, collecting cookbooks and gardening. Survivors include a son, Myron "Mike" (Flossie) Schultz of Byron; four grandchildren; three brothers, Richard, Kenny and Phillip Schultz; and three sisters, Bernice Halverson, Leona Grisham and Margaret Hemker. She was preceded in death by her husband, Clarence Hanson, seven brothers and two sisters. The funeral was March 27, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Revs. Jennifer Graf and James Rushton officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.