"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, March 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:05:13, Mar 28th 2015 - Fillmore mom - I really enjoyed this article, too bad others used it as their persona ... [Read More]
- 12:29:12, Mar 28th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Thanks! About blindly following Obama and his governing policies, yo ... [Read More]
- 5:23:52, Mar 27th 2015 - Jimbo79 - Sure, small towns have overlapping news. It seems odd that one should foll ... [Read More]
- 5:18:28, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, To expand on my previous post:,Let me ask you a que ... [Read More]
- 4:44:20, Mar 27th 2015 - Thanks! - I have read your articles for quite awhile now, always amazed that you seem ... [Read More]
- 4:26:44, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, So what if the Bluff Valley Reader had an article ... [Read More]
- 3:09:10, Mar 27th 2015 - johnqpublic - This looks familiar...where else have I read this? Just looks so famil ... [Read More]
- 10:51:48, Mar 27th 2015 - Vikefan 1 - Thanks, Mr. Van Gorp, for speaking out. I'm 100% with you. ... [Read More]
- 10:08:12, Mar 26th 2015 - saverton - Love your story Jim. . . . Good Job! ... [Read More]
- 12:35:40, Mar 26th 2015 - luver of all things left - Sorry pal, I'm kind of new to this. I'll use spellcheck f ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Pauline Alma Hanson, 83, of Preston, died March 22, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Pauline Alma Schultz was born July 20, 1919, in Preston and graduated from Preston High School. She worked at Gartner's Grocery Store, Preston Packing Plant, Dornink's Grocery and Preston Variety Store. Mrs. Hanson was a member of Christ Lutheran Church in Preston and enjoyed cooking, collecting cookbooks and gardening. Survivors include a son, Myron "Mike" (Flossie) Schultz of Byron; four grandchildren; three brothers, Richard, Kenny and Phillip Schultz; and three sisters, Bernice Halverson, Leona Grisham and Margaret Hemker. She was preceded in death by her husband, Clarence Hanson, seven brothers and two sisters. The funeral was March 27, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Revs. Jennifer Graf and James Rushton officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.