"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:04:17, Oct 1st 2014 - linda hovland - As Andy Prinsen knows, I research and I go to meetings to get all the ... [Read More]
- 7:44:37, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Pauline Alma Hanson, 83, of Preston, died March 22, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Pauline Alma Schultz was born July 20, 1919, in Preston and graduated from Preston High School. She worked at Gartner's Grocery Store, Preston Packing Plant, Dornink's Grocery and Preston Variety Store. Mrs. Hanson was a member of Christ Lutheran Church in Preston and enjoyed cooking, collecting cookbooks and gardening. Survivors include a son, Myron "Mike" (Flossie) Schultz of Byron; four grandchildren; three brothers, Richard, Kenny and Phillip Schultz; and three sisters, Bernice Halverson, Leona Grisham and Margaret Hemker. She was preceded in death by her husband, Clarence Hanson, seven brothers and two sisters. The funeral was March 27, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Revs. Jennifer Graf and James Rushton officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.