"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:43:29, Aug 1st 2015 - concerned - Wow...common sense did not prevail here. Please ask the City of Peterson ... [Read More]
- 8:31:54, Aug 1st 2015 - Remark1976 - The summer food program isn't new and Fillmore Central has been serving t ... [Read More]
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Pauline Alma Hanson, 83, of Preston, died March 22, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Pauline Alma Schultz was born July 20, 1919, in Preston and graduated from Preston High School. She worked at Gartner's Grocery Store, Preston Packing Plant, Dornink's Grocery and Preston Variety Store. Mrs. Hanson was a member of Christ Lutheran Church in Preston and enjoyed cooking, collecting cookbooks and gardening. Survivors include a son, Myron "Mike" (Flossie) Schultz of Byron; four grandchildren; three brothers, Richard, Kenny and Phillip Schultz; and three sisters, Bernice Halverson, Leona Grisham and Margaret Hemker. She was preceded in death by her husband, Clarence Hanson, seven brothers and two sisters. The funeral was March 27, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Revs. Jennifer Graf and James Rushton officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.