"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:21:07, May 6th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Consider the source. He probably has an 8th grade education if that ... [Read More]
- 7:12:50, May 6th 2015 - LOLZ - Re-evaluate your prescriptions. ... [Read More]
- 4:54:07, May 6th 2015 - laurie - Kim Wentworth. I did not know you're political side. Bravo! Hope you're well ... [Read More]
- 2:25:58, May 6th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a short response: paragraph 8- a belief in a system where th ... [Read More]
- 11:17:41, May 6th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Herb, waiting for your response. You seem so knowledgeable on the gun con ... [Read More]
- 9:30:33, May 5th 2015 - FountainFarmer - what? you can direct your questions towards Sgt. Christianson at the ... [Read More]
- 12:26:17, May 5th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Vikefan- lets take your scenario a little further since you seem to ... [Read More]
- 4:31:29, May 5th 2015 - what? - What about electric scooters? There is a grade school kid in harmony riding on ... [Read More]
- 4:24:55, May 5th 2015 - what? - The mayor's in small towns don't wear suits...it's a part time job! They don' ... [Read More]
- 6:54:57, May 4th 2015 - LOLZ - So what's up with the hoodie? Was it casual Friday? ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Robert James Connelly, 85, of Chatfield, a former clerk at Sisson's Grocery Store, died March 24, 2003 at Mission Farms Nursing Home in Plymouth, Minn., where he had lived since April 1, 2002.
He was born Sept. 18, 1917, in rural Chatfield, graduated from Chatfield High School in 1935 and lived in the area most of his life. From 1942 to 1946, he served in the Marines with duty in the South Pacific. On Feb. 9, 1948, he married Margie Irene Schaefer in St. Charles. She died in 1985. He was a member of the Chatfield VFW. Survivors include two sons, Tim (Donna) of Richfield, Minn., and Peter of Rochester; a daughter, Kathy (Scott) Swygman of Rochester; two grandchildren; and a sister, Rita (Richard) Lewis of Rochester. A brother and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral was March 27, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Thomas Loomis officiating. Spring burial will be in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield, with military rites by the Chatfield VFW. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.