"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, September 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:33:12, Sep 23rd 2016 - Hum - Heard a rummer that the kids r saying," if we park in the school parking lot ... [Read More]
- 2:32:54, Sep 20th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - at the group here- God gave us a brain, intelligence, communication, ... [Read More]
- 11:05:14, Sep 20th 2016 - DRousse - It's not FLUSHABLE wipes that cause the problem; they are too weak. It is ... [Read More]
- 4:49:27, Sep 19th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - Thank you for your comment and feedback, On-Point. ... [Read More]
- 4:24:53, Sep 18th 2016 - Disappointed - You only post certain people's posts! ... [Read More]
- 11:38:18, Sep 16th 2016 - millerml - These days when you go to a reunion nobody cares about what you look, the ... [Read More]
- 7:51:04, Sep 15th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Congratulations Roy! Can't be said that you don't stick t ... [Read More]
- 5:40:26, Sep 15th 2016 - Livin' the dream - Oh no, mary-wonnie! It's the assassin of yout'. ... [Read More]
- 10:26:43, Sep 14th 2016 - On-Point - Precisely how I feel. Differing lifestyles, views, religions, etc. are wh ... [Read More]
- 10:13:20, Sep 14th 2016 - wrong - There is so much wrong with this letter, I don't even know where to begin. ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 4th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marie Lois Yust, 79, of Chatfield, a former secretary and business co-owner, died March 30, 2003 in Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester following an extended illness.
Marie Lois Rathbone was born Jan. 1, 1924, in rural Chatfield, graduated from Chatfield High School in 1941 and attended Minneapolis Business College for a year. On June 12, 1943, she married Duane Yust in Chatfield. Mrs. Yust was a secretary for Thurber Insurance Co. in Chatfield and was private secretary to Hershal Thurber for 14 years. She and her husband co-owned Yust Variety Store for 23 years. She lived in the Chatfield area all her life and had resided in their current home since 1950. She was a member of Chatfield United Methodist Church, the church women's group and Loyal Neighbors and was a volunteer with the American Cancer Society. Survivors include her husband; two sons, Terry (Lonnie) of Viola and Connie (Sue) of Eyota; a daughter, Ann (Mark) Allen of Zumbrota; nine grandchildren and four great-grandchildren. A brother preceded her in death. The funeral was April 3, 2003 at Chatfield United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Jack Smith officiating. Spring burial will be in the Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.