"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 4th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marie Lois Yust, 79, of Chatfield, a former secretary and business co-owner, died March 30, 2003 in Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester following an extended illness.
Marie Lois Rathbone was born Jan. 1, 1924, in rural Chatfield, graduated from Chatfield High School in 1941 and attended Minneapolis Business College for a year. On June 12, 1943, she married Duane Yust in Chatfield. Mrs. Yust was a secretary for Thurber Insurance Co. in Chatfield and was private secretary to Hershal Thurber for 14 years. She and her husband co-owned Yust Variety Store for 23 years. She lived in the Chatfield area all her life and had resided in their current home since 1950. She was a member of Chatfield United Methodist Church, the church women's group and Loyal Neighbors and was a volunteer with the American Cancer Society. Survivors include her husband; two sons, Terry (Lonnie) of Viola and Connie (Sue) of Eyota; a daughter, Ann (Mark) Allen of Zumbrota; nine grandchildren and four great-grandchildren. A brother preceded her in death. The funeral was April 3, 2003 at Chatfield United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Jack Smith officiating. Spring burial will be in the Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.