"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:54:03, May 28th 2016 - what? - I'll be putting my child's name on my house! Problem solved! And I'll do it ... [Read More]
- 9:51:37, May 28th 2016 - wow - I see a guy in a girl's bathroom, well......it will not be good! ... [Read More]
- 3:25:48, May 27th 2016 - Laughing out loud - Grow up, you just proved yourself to be a moron. ... [Read More]
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 4th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Leonard Henry Trouten, 97, of Harmony, a lifelong area farmer, died March 29, 2003 at his home.
He was born April 22, 1905, in Winneshiek County, Iowa to William and Zora (Jacklin) Trouten. On Nov. 29, 1940, he married Inez Irene Fisk at the Methodist parsonage in Harmony. In addition to farming, he was involved in a number of other businesses in the Harmony area. Mr. Trouten was a lifelong member of State Line Methodist Church. Survivors include his wife; a son, William W. (Gayle) of Platteville, Wis.; and two grandchildren. Two brothers and an infant sister preceded him in death. The funeral was March 31, 2003 at Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony, with the Rev. David Laechel officiating. Burial was in State Line Cemetery in rural Harmony.