"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, March 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:20:23, Mar 5th 2015 - doc - Excellent article. Now if the brainless idiots would do it. ... [Read More]
- 11:29:56, Mar 4th 2015 - SV 78 - OK fine we live by natural law. How does that apply to homosexuality? ... [Read More]
- 6:39:18, Mar 4th 2015 - disappointed - DOC.....WHY DO U THINK I WORK AT MAYO? BELIEVE ME WHEN MY CHILD GRADUAT ... [Read More]
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Apr 4th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Leonard Henry Trouten, 97, of Harmony, a lifelong area farmer, died March 29, 2003 at his home.
He was born April 22, 1905, in Winneshiek County, Iowa to William and Zora (Jacklin) Trouten. On Nov. 29, 1940, he married Inez Irene Fisk at the Methodist parsonage in Harmony. In addition to farming, he was involved in a number of other businesses in the Harmony area. Mr. Trouten was a lifelong member of State Line Methodist Church. Survivors include his wife; a son, William W. (Gayle) of Platteville, Wis.; and two grandchildren. Two brothers and an infant sister preceded him in death. The funeral was March 31, 2003 at Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony, with the Rev. David Laechel officiating. Burial was in State Line Cemetery in rural Harmony.