"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, September 25th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:33:12, Sep 23rd 2016 - Hum - Heard a rummer that the kids r saying," if we park in the school parking lot ... [Read More]
- 2:32:54, Sep 20th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - at the group here- God gave us a brain, intelligence, communication, ... [Read More]
- 11:05:14, Sep 20th 2016 - DRousse - It's not FLUSHABLE wipes that cause the problem; they are too weak. It is ... [Read More]
- 4:49:27, Sep 19th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - Thank you for your comment and feedback, On-Point. ... [Read More]
- 4:24:53, Sep 18th 2016 - Disappointed - You only post certain people's posts! ... [Read More]
- 11:38:18, Sep 16th 2016 - millerml - These days when you go to a reunion nobody cares about what you look, the ... [Read More]
- 7:51:04, Sep 15th 2016 - email@example.com - Congratulations Roy! Can't be said that you don't stick t ... [Read More]
- 5:40:26, Sep 15th 2016 - Livin' the dream - Oh no, mary-wonnie! It's the assassin of yout'. ... [Read More]
- 10:26:43, Sep 14th 2016 - On-Point - Precisely how I feel. Differing lifestyles, views, religions, etc. are wh ... [Read More]
- 10:13:20, Sep 14th 2016 - wrong - There is so much wrong with this letter, I don't even know where to begin. ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 4th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Leonard Henry Trouten, 97, of Harmony, a lifelong area farmer, died March 29, 2003 at his home.
He was born April 22, 1905, in Winneshiek County, Iowa to William and Zora (Jacklin) Trouten. On Nov. 29, 1940, he married Inez Irene Fisk at the Methodist parsonage in Harmony. In addition to farming, he was involved in a number of other businesses in the Harmony area. Mr. Trouten was a lifelong member of State Line Methodist Church. Survivors include his wife; a son, William W. (Gayle) of Platteville, Wis.; and two grandchildren. Two brothers and an infant sister preceded him in death. The funeral was March 31, 2003 at Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony, with the Rev. David Laechel officiating. Burial was in State Line Cemetery in rural Harmony.