"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, August 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:57:34, Aug 4th 2015 - Nosey - Why do the people that live on inner streets get to decide the others have to ... [Read More]
- 11:18:20, Aug 4th 2015 - A Parent - What about the 4 kids that have fallen on the icy road already on the way ... [Read More]
- 5:27:13, Aug 4th 2015 - - Yup. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. and why pick Preston, why not ... [Read More]
- 7:36:35, Aug 3rd 2015 - Aspy - Talk about a council full of dumba**es! ... [Read More]
- 1:25:55, Aug 3rd 2015 - kim wentworth - couple of thoughts briefly-1) the point of where someone originates fr ... [Read More]
- 9:43:29, Aug 1st 2015 - concerned - Wow...common sense did not prevail here. Please ask the City of Peterson ... [Read More]
- 8:31:54, Aug 1st 2015 - Remark1976 - The summer food program isn't new and Fillmore Central has been serving t ... [Read More]
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 4th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Leonard Henry Trouten, 97, of Harmony, a lifelong area farmer, died March 29, 2003 at his home.
He was born April 22, 1905, in Winneshiek County, Iowa to William and Zora (Jacklin) Trouten. On Nov. 29, 1940, he married Inez Irene Fisk at the Methodist parsonage in Harmony. In addition to farming, he was involved in a number of other businesses in the Harmony area. Mr. Trouten was a lifelong member of State Line Methodist Church. Survivors include his wife; a son, William W. (Gayle) of Platteville, Wis.; and two grandchildren. Two brothers and an infant sister preceded him in death. The funeral was March 31, 2003 at Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony, with the Rev. David Laechel officiating. Burial was in State Line Cemetery in rural Harmony.