"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 4th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Leonard Henry Trouten, 97, of Harmony, a lifelong area farmer, died March 29, 2003 at his home.
He was born April 22, 1905, in Winneshiek County, Iowa to William and Zora (Jacklin) Trouten. On Nov. 29, 1940, he married Inez Irene Fisk at the Methodist parsonage in Harmony. In addition to farming, he was involved in a number of other businesses in the Harmony area. Mr. Trouten was a lifelong member of State Line Methodist Church. Survivors include his wife; a son, William W. (Gayle) of Platteville, Wis.; and two grandchildren. Two brothers and an infant sister preceded him in death. The funeral was March 31, 2003 at Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony, with the Rev. David Laechel officiating. Burial was in State Line Cemetery in rural Harmony.