"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
- 5:46:46, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - WOW, the Trump worshipers are out in full force. He is a bully, a fraud, a meg ... [Read More]
- 11:04:13, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - @sv85 Are you so angry you can't see straight? Left luv never c ... [Read More]
- 10:43:02, Jul 25th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 You just don't get it do you. I don't like Hilary because she is i ... [Read More]
- 4:17:49, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ sv85- Wassermann gets fired and where dies the little turd, oops I ... [Read More]
- 3:35:40, Jul 25th 2016 - SV85 - I don't know why I waste my time writing posts to right wingers who have only ... [Read More]
- 1:38:43, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ vikefan1 and the rest of you libs- this is too funny. if you want h ... [Read More]
- 1:29:16, Jul 25th 2016 - Oh man - @Stan, thanks for your perspective. I think most people are clueless as to h ... [Read More]
- 12:40:21, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - And now we find out the DNC did everything in their power to ge ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 4th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Evelyn H. Stensgard, 82, of Rushford, a homemaker, died March 31, 2003 at her home.
Evelyn H. Berge was born July 29, 1920, at North Prairie in Fillmore County to Henry and Betsy (Ramsey) Berge. She was raised in North Prairie. On Oct. 25, 1939, she married Leland Stensgard in Peterson. She helped her husband on the farm and with their hatchery business in Rushford. Mrs. Stensgard was a member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church, its circle and ladies aid, and she enjoyed bowling and embroidery. Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Beverly (Paul) Gittens of Galesville, Wis., and Lolly (Dick) Hungerholt of Rushford; 10 grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; two sisters, Mabel Helland and Margaret (Robert) Stensgard, both of Rushford; and two brothers, Harvey (Verna) Berge of Lanesboro and Curtis (Arlene) Berge of Shakopee, Minn. A sister and two brothers preceded her in death. The funeral was April 4, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.