"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, February 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
- 3:15:26, Feb 27th 2015 - Who? - Who is the attorney? This sounds familiar of another small town not to far aw ... [Read More]
- 3:09:41, Feb 27th 2015 - What? - "He has been sustained through the huge challenges of the last six years by h ... [Read More]
- 2:59:54, Feb 27th 2015 - BIG ISSUE - One big issue is the terrible internet and cable - There are many people ... [Read More]
- 2:26:10, Feb 27th 2015 - Public Information - Anyone know who the city attorney is for Peterson? ... [Read More]
- 7:18:47, Feb 27th 2015 - WhaT@JoKE - Happy to see i am not the only one that sees the Bully in Fountain farmer ... [Read More]
- 6:51:38, Feb 27th 2015 - OH WOW - Fountain farmer there u go again trying to start a fight. U know there is fr ... [Read More]
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
- 4:38:18, Feb 24th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, Most Kwik Trips carry a limited selection of beers, hence t ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 4th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Evelyn H. Stensgard, 82, of Rushford, a homemaker, died March 31, 2003 at her home.
Evelyn H. Berge was born July 29, 1920, at North Prairie in Fillmore County to Henry and Betsy (Ramsey) Berge. She was raised in North Prairie. On Oct. 25, 1939, she married Leland Stensgard in Peterson. She helped her husband on the farm and with their hatchery business in Rushford. Mrs. Stensgard was a member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church, its circle and ladies aid, and she enjoyed bowling and embroidery. Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Beverly (Paul) Gittens of Galesville, Wis., and Lolly (Dick) Hungerholt of Rushford; 10 grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; two sisters, Mabel Helland and Margaret (Robert) Stensgard, both of Rushford; and two brothers, Harvey (Verna) Berge of Lanesboro and Curtis (Arlene) Berge of Shakopee, Minn. A sister and two brothers preceded her in death. The funeral was April 4, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.