"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
- 8:43:20, Aug 21st 2015 - ecomom - Since Laura's father Charles died in 1902, I seriously doubt he helped build ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 4th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Evelyn H. Stensgard, 82, of Rushford, a homemaker, died March 31, 2003 at her home.
Evelyn H. Berge was born July 29, 1920, at North Prairie in Fillmore County to Henry and Betsy (Ramsey) Berge. She was raised in North Prairie. On Oct. 25, 1939, she married Leland Stensgard in Peterson. She helped her husband on the farm and with their hatchery business in Rushford. Mrs. Stensgard was a member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church, its circle and ladies aid, and she enjoyed bowling and embroidery. Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Beverly (Paul) Gittens of Galesville, Wis., and Lolly (Dick) Hungerholt of Rushford; 10 grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; two sisters, Mabel Helland and Margaret (Robert) Stensgard, both of Rushford; and two brothers, Harvey (Verna) Berge of Lanesboro and Curtis (Arlene) Berge of Shakopee, Minn. A sister and two brothers preceded her in death. The funeral was April 4, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.