"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, July 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
- 3:50:03, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:48:22, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:34:34, Jul 21st 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth As usual your post contains only babble with no facts and no p ... [Read More]
- 3:19:02, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @leftluvr and former left winger Before you weigh in on commentaries like th ... [Read More]
- 3:12:00, Jul 21st 2016 - seriously? - @herb, If you are correct and unbiased that would mean if Condoleezza Ri ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 4th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gilman Nugard, age 68, of Harmony, Minnesota, formerly of Mabel, died suddenly Wednesday, April 02, 2003 in Harmony.
Gilman was born April 21, 1934 in Fillmore County near Mabel to Gladys Nugard Welch. He was baptized and confirmed at the Garness Trinity Lutheran Church in rural Mabel. He attended the Mabel Schools. He later moved to Prosper where he was the caregiver for his mother and uncle and also worked at the lumber yard and for several area farmers. He then moved back to Mabel where he did yard work and snow shoveling. Gilman lived in Harmony since June, 1998 and was employed by the Developmental Achievement Center and worked as a custodian at the Fillmore County Courthouse and at the Fillmore County Journal. He was a member of the Garness Trinity LutheranChurch and enjoyed visiting with his many friends. Gilman is survived by aunts Lillie Stedman of Rockford, Illinois, Doris of Mabel, Vera of Augusta, Wisconsin, and Harriet of Spring Grove, Minnesota; several cousins; and many friends. He was preceded in death by his mother. Funeral services were Saturday, April 5, 2003 at the Garness Trinity Lutheran Church in rural Mabel with the Rev. Mary Waudby officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.