"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, January 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 4th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gilman Nugard, age 68, of Harmony, Minnesota, formerly of Mabel, died suddenly Wednesday, April 02, 2003 in Harmony.
Gilman was born April 21, 1934 in Fillmore County near Mabel to Gladys Nugard Welch. He was baptized and confirmed at the Garness Trinity Lutheran Church in rural Mabel. He attended the Mabel Schools. He later moved to Prosper where he was the caregiver for his mother and uncle and also worked at the lumber yard and for several area farmers. He then moved back to Mabel where he did yard work and snow shoveling. Gilman lived in Harmony since June, 1998 and was employed by the Developmental Achievement Center and worked as a custodian at the Fillmore County Courthouse and at the Fillmore County Journal. He was a member of the Garness Trinity LutheranChurch and enjoyed visiting with his many friends. Gilman is survived by aunts Lillie Stedman of Rockford, Illinois, Doris of Mabel, Vera of Augusta, Wisconsin, and Harriet of Spring Grove, Minnesota; several cousins; and many friends. He was preceded in death by his mother. Funeral services were Saturday, April 5, 2003 at the Garness Trinity Lutheran Church in rural Mabel with the Rev. Mary Waudby officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.