"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:00:36, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin - Sorry for the repost. I must have hit the button to many times!!! Sorry ... [Read More]
- 8:10:59, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin Thompson - I am by no means an expert in the educational system or the offerings ... [Read More]
- 7:53:37, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin Thompson - I am by no means an expert in the educational system or the offerings ... [Read More]
- 10:04:17, Oct 1st 2014 - linda hovland - As Andy Prinsen knows, I research and I go to meetings to get all the ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 4th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gilman Nugard, age 68, of Harmony, Minnesota, formerly of Mabel, died suddenly Wednesday, April 02, 2003 in Harmony.
Gilman was born April 21, 1934 in Fillmore County near Mabel to Gladys Nugard Welch. He was baptized and confirmed at the Garness Trinity Lutheran Church in rural Mabel. He attended the Mabel Schools. He later moved to Prosper where he was the caregiver for his mother and uncle and also worked at the lumber yard and for several area farmers. He then moved back to Mabel where he did yard work and snow shoveling. Gilman lived in Harmony since June, 1998 and was employed by the Developmental Achievement Center and worked as a custodian at the Fillmore County Courthouse and at the Fillmore County Journal. He was a member of the Garness Trinity LutheranChurch and enjoyed visiting with his many friends. Gilman is survived by aunts Lillie Stedman of Rockford, Illinois, Doris of Mabel, Vera of Augusta, Wisconsin, and Harriet of Spring Grove, Minnesota; several cousins; and many friends. He was preceded in death by his mother. Funeral services were Saturday, April 5, 2003 at the Garness Trinity Lutheran Church in rural Mabel with the Rev. Mary Waudby officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.