"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, October 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:15:32, Oct 20th 2014 - curiosity... - Just out of curiosity for what reason is it that you believe Mr. Kaase ... [Read More]
- 10:10:04, Oct 20th 2014 - Facts - We are voting on a complete package this time. The last vote was a chopped ... [Read More]
- 9:37:50, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "I say they should respect the wishes of the voters as they were clearly told ... [Read More]
- 9:22:29, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "R-P administration and the “Vote Yes” group say we should show respect f ... [Read More]
- 5:58:02, Oct 19th 2014 - - F.Y.I--Passed, not pasted ... [Read More]
- 4:32:49, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 4:19:23, Oct 19th 2014 - Facts - Read these commentaries and then actually call the district and get the true ... [Read More]
- 4:11:10, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 9:46:48, Oct 19th 2014 - greatquestion - You ask a very good question. Mr. Ehler or Board Chair Mr. Linder wo ... [Read More]
- 11:22:49, Oct 18th 2014 - agree - Fact says has a great point. Money is at the root of the problems in high sc ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 4th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gilman Nugard, age 68, of Harmony, Minnesota, formerly of Mabel, died suddenly Wednesday, April 02, 2003 in Harmony.
Gilman was born April 21, 1934 in Fillmore County near Mabel to Gladys Nugard Welch. He was baptized and confirmed at the Garness Trinity Lutheran Church in rural Mabel. He attended the Mabel Schools. He later moved to Prosper where he was the caregiver for his mother and uncle and also worked at the lumber yard and for several area farmers. He then moved back to Mabel where he did yard work and snow shoveling. Gilman lived in Harmony since June, 1998 and was employed by the Developmental Achievement Center and worked as a custodian at the Fillmore County Courthouse and at the Fillmore County Journal. He was a member of the Garness Trinity LutheranChurch and enjoyed visiting with his many friends. Gilman is survived by aunts Lillie Stedman of Rockford, Illinois, Doris of Mabel, Vera of Augusta, Wisconsin, and Harriet of Spring Grove, Minnesota; several cousins; and many friends. He was preceded in death by his mother. Funeral services were Saturday, April 5, 2003 at the Garness Trinity Lutheran Church in rural Mabel with the Rev. Mary Waudby officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.