"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, February 10th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 4th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Owen Kidd, 87, of Wykoff, a longtime area farmer, died March 31, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Nov. 24, 1915, on the family farm in rural Wykoff, the son of Louis and Anna (Yarns) Kidd. He grew up in the area and graduated from Wykoff High School in 1934. He owned a produce business in Wykoff for seven years before buying the home farm in 1947. On Nov. 18, 1939, he married Geneva Hamlin in Hammond. They lived on the farm until moving into Wykoff following retirement in 1992. A member of the Wykoff United Methodist Church, he sang in the choir, served as Sunday school superintendent and was involved in other church activities. He was a former member of the Wykoff School Board and was active in various community organizations. He enjoyed fishing, high school sports and traveling. Survivors include his wife and a daughter, Joan Kidd of Alpharetta, Ga. He was preceded in death by a son, a daughter, four brothers and three sisters. The funeral was April 4, 2003 at the Wykoff United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Dave Westlake officiating. Burial was in the Wykoff Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.