"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, August 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 4th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Helen Marie Fay, 81, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died Saturday (March 29, 2003) at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had been a patient since Jan. 14.
Helen Marie Horstmann was born July 27, 1921, in rural Chatfield. On Oct. 10, 1940, she married Lester Fay in Chatfield. They farmed in the area until moving into town in 1990. Mr. Fay died Nov. 20, 1996. She had worked at the Damon Hotel in Rochester and Skogmo Clothing Store and Cliff's Cafe, both in Chatfield. Mrs. Fay enjoyed baking, cooking, crocheting, sewing and collecting salt and pepper shakers. Survivors include a son, Donald of Chatfield; seven grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; a great-great-granddaughter; a brother, Raymond Horstmann of Chatfield; and two sisters, Elaine (Clarence) Morse of Rochester and Gladys Karver of Chatfield. She was preceded in death by a son, a grandson and two brothers. The funeral was April 1, 2003 at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Preston Paul officiating. Spring burial will be in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.