"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 13th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - email@example.com - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 4th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Loren Glen Brandt, 77, of Spring Valley, a former area farmer, died March 26, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Feb. 27, 1926, in Spring Valley to Arnold and Laura (Buss) Brandt. He and attended school through the eighth grade. On Oct. 9, 1949, he married Marlyce Grabau at the Congregational Church in Spring Valley. They farmed in the area for more than 30 years, and he also hauled canned milk and worked at the Racine Creamery and Seneca Foods. Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Kaye (Dana) Michel of Rochester; three sons, Ronald, Richard and Ken (Connie), all of Spring Valley; three grandchildren; and two brothers, Gerald of Forsyth, Mo., and Harold of Spring Valley. A brother and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral was March 31, 2003 at St. Ignatius Catholic Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.