"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:36:11, Jun 2nd 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Trying to see the point of Yvonne's letter. A law was passed regarding fri ... [Read More]
- 9:52:43, Jun 1st 2015 - SV80 - Wentworth. Doesn't seem sporting to engage someone who can't spell 3rd grade ... [Read More]
- 3:40:30, Jun 1st 2015 - email@example.com - Congratulations Girls! You all did a super job. What a wonderful ... [Read More]
- 2:46:35, Jun 1st 2015 - sbearbow - Babe (Mom to the Twins), really needs your help. She has injured her groin ... [Read More]
- 2:34:00, Jun 1st 2015 - doc - @ doc and sv80- why don't you two go get a room some where We can just do it ... [Read More]
- 2:12:48, Jun 1st 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- the news of the your global warming FARCE is on to some degree ... [Read More]
- 1:59:15, Jun 1st 2015 - lol - 2nd place is the first lossers. Then the girls go home and cry. Lol. Most of you ... [Read More]
- 1:55:05, Jun 1st 2015 - wow - So, you people are funny. Do u remember in history class about the glaciers that ... [Read More]
- 11:04:50, May 31st 2015 - trojan fan - Margaret Carlson, you need to read RP school board chair Linder's respo ... [Read More]
- 10:23:01, May 31st 2015 - fact check - Yes Stan's OPINION is shocking....it is also not factual. I'm certain ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 4th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Loren Glen Brandt, 77, of Spring Valley, a former area farmer, died March 26, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Feb. 27, 1926, in Spring Valley to Arnold and Laura (Buss) Brandt. He and attended school through the eighth grade. On Oct. 9, 1949, he married Marlyce Grabau at the Congregational Church in Spring Valley. They farmed in the area for more than 30 years, and he also hauled canned milk and worked at the Racine Creamery and Seneca Foods. Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Kaye (Dana) Michel of Rochester; three sons, Ronald, Richard and Ken (Connie), all of Spring Valley; three grandchildren; and two brothers, Gerald of Forsyth, Mo., and Harold of Spring Valley. A brother and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral was March 31, 2003 at St. Ignatius Catholic Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.