"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
- 7:17:10, Oct 22nd 2014 - Mayo grad - But FC could not beat Mayo. Gooooo Mayo! ... [Read More]
- 11:07:16, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 11:06:26, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 9:51:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Anti-conspiracy - #5. RP schools has passed every audit with flying colors. #6. ... [Read More]
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Leta A. Rongley, 78, of Prosper, died April 4, 2003 at Green Lea Manor in Mabel.
She was born May 5, 1924, in Winneshiek County, Iowa, the daughter of Rueben and Bessie (Sheely) Wilbur. She attended school in Prosper and Canton. She married Clair Rongley on Sept. 12, 1944, and they lived in Prosper. Mrs. Rongley was a member of Mabel Methodist Church and the Prosper Neighbor's Club and was a former member of Burr Oak Methodist Church. She is survived by two daughters, Rhea (Lawrence) Tollefsrud of Mabel and Ruby (Chuck) Oian of Winona; 11 grandchildren; and 21 great-grandchildren. Her husband, two brothers and a sister preceded her in death. The funeral was held April 8, 2003 at Mabel Methodist Church, with the Rev. Phyllis Wilcox officiating. Burial was in Prosper Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.