"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:45:55, May 30th 2015 - doc - SV80, you use your tongue prettier than a $1500 prostitute. Seriously, you must ... [Read More]
- 9:41:24, May 29th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth: You said, "the global warming wackos are jumping off the bandw ... [Read More]
- 7:18:59, May 29th 2015 - - June 1st 2015 hasn't happened yet. ... [Read More]
- 10:19:36, May 29th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80 and doc- I stand by what I posted earlier and reasons I gave. ... [Read More]
- 7:01:26, May 29th 2015 - doc - SV80, very good analogy comparing the cancer diagnosis to global warming. I th ... [Read More]
- 6:51:24, May 29th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Redhorsie51....you must be another one that paid no attention whil ... [Read More]
- 6:09:48, May 29th 2015 - hum - Kingslandgrad, and livinthedream always have stupid posts. Kingslandgrad doesn' ... [Read More]
- 10:10:17, May 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - EXCUSE ME............... BUSH IS AT FAULT? AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE THAT ... [Read More]
- 9:06:07, May 28th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Funny how people that actually left Harmony still expect everythin ... [Read More]
- 7:57:41, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - expat, The housing incentives that Harmony offers is nothing ne ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Leta A. Rongley, 78, of Prosper, died April 4, 2003 at Green Lea Manor in Mabel.
She was born May 5, 1924, in Winneshiek County, Iowa, the daughter of Rueben and Bessie (Sheely) Wilbur. She attended school in Prosper and Canton. She married Clair Rongley on Sept. 12, 1944, and they lived in Prosper. Mrs. Rongley was a member of Mabel Methodist Church and the Prosper Neighbor's Club and was a former member of Burr Oak Methodist Church. She is survived by two daughters, Rhea (Lawrence) Tollefsrud of Mabel and Ruby (Chuck) Oian of Winona; 11 grandchildren; and 21 great-grandchildren. Her husband, two brothers and a sister preceded her in death. The funeral was held April 8, 2003 at Mabel Methodist Church, with the Rev. Phyllis Wilcox officiating. Burial was in Prosper Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.