"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Leta A. Rongley, 78, of Prosper, died April 4, 2003 at Green Lea Manor in Mabel.
She was born May 5, 1924, in Winneshiek County, Iowa, the daughter of Rueben and Bessie (Sheely) Wilbur. She attended school in Prosper and Canton. She married Clair Rongley on Sept. 12, 1944, and they lived in Prosper. Mrs. Rongley was a member of Mabel Methodist Church and the Prosper Neighbor's Club and was a former member of Burr Oak Methodist Church. She is survived by two daughters, Rhea (Lawrence) Tollefsrud of Mabel and Ruby (Chuck) Oian of Winona; 11 grandchildren; and 21 great-grandchildren. Her husband, two brothers and a sister preceded her in death. The funeral was held April 8, 2003 at Mabel Methodist Church, with the Rev. Phyllis Wilcox officiating. Burial was in Prosper Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.