"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Leta A. Rongley, 78, of Prosper, died April 4, 2003 at Green Lea Manor in Mabel.
She was born May 5, 1924, in Winneshiek County, Iowa, the daughter of Rueben and Bessie (Sheely) Wilbur. She attended school in Prosper and Canton. She married Clair Rongley on Sept. 12, 1944, and they lived in Prosper. Mrs. Rongley was a member of Mabel Methodist Church and the Prosper Neighbor's Club and was a former member of Burr Oak Methodist Church. She is survived by two daughters, Rhea (Lawrence) Tollefsrud of Mabel and Ruby (Chuck) Oian of Winona; 11 grandchildren; and 21 great-grandchildren. Her husband, two brothers and a sister preceded her in death. The funeral was held April 8, 2003 at Mabel Methodist Church, with the Rev. Phyllis Wilcox officiating. Burial was in Prosper Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.