"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 12th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Leta A. Rongley, 78, of Prosper, died April 4, 2003 at Green Lea Manor in Mabel.
She was born May 5, 1924, in Winneshiek County, Iowa, the daughter of Rueben and Bessie (Sheely) Wilbur. She attended school in Prosper and Canton. She married Clair Rongley on Sept. 12, 1944, and they lived in Prosper. Mrs. Rongley was a member of Mabel Methodist Church and the Prosper Neighbor's Club and was a former member of Burr Oak Methodist Church. She is survived by two daughters, Rhea (Lawrence) Tollefsrud of Mabel and Ruby (Chuck) Oian of Winona; 11 grandchildren; and 21 great-grandchildren. Her husband, two brothers and a sister preceded her in death. The funeral was held April 8, 2003 at Mabel Methodist Church, with the Rev. Phyllis Wilcox officiating. Burial was in Prosper Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.