"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 5th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:56:56, May 5th 2016 - Combat Veteran - Paul: I'm fairly certain I could have a heated debate with your Veter ... [Read More]
- 3:57:39, May 4th 2016 - Paul - Liberal rants are just as worthless as your rightwing rants. Thank you for your ... [Read More]
- 12:33:17, May 3rd 2016 - :) - :) ... [Read More]
- 9:15:44, May 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Put that into in your pipe and smoke it, Paul!! ... [Read More]
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lillian Marie Lyndahl, 92, of Harmony died April 3, 2003 at her home. Lillian was born to Helmer and Anna Stigen on Feb. 11, 1911, in Wilmington, near Spring Grove, Minn. In 1934, she married Herb Lyndahl, and the couple made their home in Harmony as farmers. Herb passed away in 1957. Lillian worked at the Harmony Hospital and Nursing Home for many years. She was a member of Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony and was a member of the Naomi Circle for more than 60 years. She was also active in the Ladies Aid and Royal Neighbors of American Lodge.
Survivors include four daughters, Mary (Cyril B.) Snyder of Neenah, Wis., Ann Odegard of Houston, Texas, Norma (Herbert) Vannatter, of Fayetteville, Ark., and Peggy (Paul) Kelly of Albert Lea; 11 grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and a sister, Genevieve Danielson of Spring Grove. Her husband, two brothers and three sisters preceded her in death. The funeral was April 7, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.