"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
- 6:43:45, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - Christan was one of the kids who was caught smoking pot by the school, along ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lillian Marie Lyndahl, 92, of Harmony died April 3, 2003 at her home. Lillian was born to Helmer and Anna Stigen on Feb. 11, 1911, in Wilmington, near Spring Grove, Minn. In 1934, she married Herb Lyndahl, and the couple made their home in Harmony as farmers. Herb passed away in 1957. Lillian worked at the Harmony Hospital and Nursing Home for many years. She was a member of Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony and was a member of the Naomi Circle for more than 60 years. She was also active in the Ladies Aid and Royal Neighbors of American Lodge.
Survivors include four daughters, Mary (Cyril B.) Snyder of Neenah, Wis., Ann Odegard of Houston, Texas, Norma (Herbert) Vannatter, of Fayetteville, Ark., and Peggy (Paul) Kelly of Albert Lea; 11 grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and a sister, Genevieve Danielson of Spring Grove. Her husband, two brothers and three sisters preceded her in death. The funeral was April 7, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.