"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, July 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
- 3:50:03, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:48:22, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:34:34, Jul 21st 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth As usual your post contains only babble with no facts and no p ... [Read More]
- 3:19:02, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @leftluvr and former left winger Before you weigh in on commentaries like th ... [Read More]
- 3:12:00, Jul 21st 2016 - seriously? - @herb, If you are correct and unbiased that would mean if Condoleezza Ri ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lillian Marie Lyndahl, 92, of Harmony died April 3, 2003 at her home. Lillian was born to Helmer and Anna Stigen on Feb. 11, 1911, in Wilmington, near Spring Grove, Minn. In 1934, she married Herb Lyndahl, and the couple made their home in Harmony as farmers. Herb passed away in 1957. Lillian worked at the Harmony Hospital and Nursing Home for many years. She was a member of Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony and was a member of the Naomi Circle for more than 60 years. She was also active in the Ladies Aid and Royal Neighbors of American Lodge.
Survivors include four daughters, Mary (Cyril B.) Snyder of Neenah, Wis., Ann Odegard of Houston, Texas, Norma (Herbert) Vannatter, of Fayetteville, Ark., and Peggy (Paul) Kelly of Albert Lea; 11 grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and a sister, Genevieve Danielson of Spring Grove. Her husband, two brothers and three sisters preceded her in death. The funeral was April 7, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.