"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, December 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:13:12, Dec 5th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63, There was no response to my question when people voted. M ... [Read More]
- 11:57:23, Dec 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @SV 85, my goodness. What a testy post. Did recent events leave your skiv ... [Read More]
- 1:27:45, Dec 4th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @Thomas, nope. The American voters already provided our response when we v ... [Read More]
- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lillian Marie Lyndahl, 92, of Harmony died April 3, 2003 at her home. Lillian was born to Helmer and Anna Stigen on Feb. 11, 1911, in Wilmington, near Spring Grove, Minn. In 1934, she married Herb Lyndahl, and the couple made their home in Harmony as farmers. Herb passed away in 1957. Lillian worked at the Harmony Hospital and Nursing Home for many years. She was a member of Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony and was a member of the Naomi Circle for more than 60 years. She was also active in the Ladies Aid and Royal Neighbors of American Lodge.
Survivors include four daughters, Mary (Cyril B.) Snyder of Neenah, Wis., Ann Odegard of Houston, Texas, Norma (Herbert) Vannatter, of Fayetteville, Ark., and Peggy (Paul) Kelly of Albert Lea; 11 grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and a sister, Genevieve Danielson of Spring Grove. Her husband, two brothers and three sisters preceded her in death. The funeral was April 7, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.