"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lillian Marie Lyndahl, 92, of Harmony died April 3, 2003 at her home. Lillian was born to Helmer and Anna Stigen on Feb. 11, 1911, in Wilmington, near Spring Grove, Minn. In 1934, she married Herb Lyndahl, and the couple made their home in Harmony as farmers. Herb passed away in 1957. Lillian worked at the Harmony Hospital and Nursing Home for many years. She was a member of Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony and was a member of the Naomi Circle for more than 60 years. She was also active in the Ladies Aid and Royal Neighbors of American Lodge.
Survivors include four daughters, Mary (Cyril B.) Snyder of Neenah, Wis., Ann Odegard of Houston, Texas, Norma (Herbert) Vannatter, of Fayetteville, Ark., and Peggy (Paul) Kelly of Albert Lea; 11 grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and a sister, Genevieve Danielson of Spring Grove. Her husband, two brothers and three sisters preceded her in death. The funeral was April 7, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.