"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, August 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vivian Marie Gilsdorf, 71, of Alamogordo, N.M., formerly of Lanesboro, died March 25, 2003, in Alamogordo.
Vivian Marie Kulsrud was born Aug. 6, 1931, on the family farm near Lanesboro, grew up there and attended Preston schools. She graduated from Beauty College in Winona and was a beauty operator until her marriage to Ron Gilsdorf on May 2, 1953. During her husband's Army career they lived in various locations around the country. After his military retirement in 1969 they moved to Alamogordo, where he flew helicopters for four years. The couple then started Holiday Cycles, which they operated for more than 20 years. Mrs. Gilsdorf volunteered at the Toy Train Depot for several years and enjoyed making dolls and square dancing. Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Sandy (Joe) Ferguson of Colorado Springs, Colo.; a son, Mike (Sharon) of Alamogordo; five grandchildren; one great-grandchild; three brothers, George (Esther) Kulsrud, Roger (Julie) Kulsrud and Virgil (Muriel) Kulsrud; and five sisters, Vienna Kulsrud, Helen Klingsporn, Kitty (Chuck) Barry, Lois (Jack) Stachowitz and Marian (Carroll) Hoff. A sister preceded her in death. The funeral was March 29 at Sears Alamogordo Funeral Home Chapel in Alamogordo, N.M., with the Rev. Bryant Hausfield officiating. Burial was in Monte Vista Cemetery.