"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, August 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
- 8:43:20, Aug 21st 2015 - ecomom - Since Laura's father Charles died in 1902, I seriously doubt he helped build ... [Read More]
- 12:50:32, Aug 21st 2015 - Agree - Seen two girls go into school the other day with pants that looked like unde ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 11th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vivian Marie Gilsdorf, 71, of Alamogordo, N.M., formerly of Lanesboro, died March 25, 2003, in Alamogordo.
Vivian Marie Kulsrud was born Aug. 6, 1931, on the family farm near Lanesboro, grew up there and attended Preston schools. She graduated from Beauty College in Winona and was a beauty operator until her marriage to Ron Gilsdorf on May 2, 1953. During her husband's Army career they lived in various locations around the country. After his military retirement in 1969 they moved to Alamogordo, where he flew helicopters for four years. The couple then started Holiday Cycles, which they operated for more than 20 years. Mrs. Gilsdorf volunteered at the Toy Train Depot for several years and enjoyed making dolls and square dancing. Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Sandy (Joe) Ferguson of Colorado Springs, Colo.; a son, Mike (Sharon) of Alamogordo; five grandchildren; one great-grandchild; three brothers, George (Esther) Kulsrud, Roger (Julie) Kulsrud and Virgil (Muriel) Kulsrud; and five sisters, Vienna Kulsrud, Helen Klingsporn, Kitty (Chuck) Barry, Lois (Jack) Stachowitz and Marian (Carroll) Hoff. A sister preceded her in death. The funeral was March 29 at Sears Alamogordo Funeral Home Chapel in Alamogordo, N.M., with the Rev. Bryant Hausfield officiating. Burial was in Monte Vista Cemetery.