"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, December 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:04:35, Dec 20th 2014 - jfc - Peace on Earth? "Aren't humans amazing? They kill wildlife - birds, deer, al ... [Read More]
- 8:43:29, Dec 20th 2014 - Wow! - Fountainfarmer I am not trying to debate here just simply stating more homewor ... [Read More]
- 7:37:34, Dec 19th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - HE IS A CLASS ACT AND APPARENTLY HIS WIFE IS ALSO. ENJOY RETIREMENT TOG ... [Read More]
- 12:39:46, Dec 19th 2014 - Vegaia - Peace? "Aren't humans amazing? They kill wildlife - birds, deer, all kin ... [Read More]
- 9:29:07, Dec 19th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Rest in Peace Daryl. Classmate of 73, Judy ... [Read More]
- 11:39:12, Dec 17th 2014 - SgtRock - I guess I hit a sore spot. The comments Jeff made in his article are his ... [Read More]
- 4:06:16, Dec 17th 2014 - @SGT Rock - "You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning f ... [Read More]
- 12:59:15, Dec 16th 2014 - SgtRock - You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning for ... [Read More]
- 6:53:39, Dec 15th 2014 - - Enough with the Liberal bashing!!!! ... [Read More]
- 12:43:11, Dec 9th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Wow! Yes, people are entitled to their opinion anytime they feel fre ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Steven Smith, 49, of Rochester, formerly of Spring Valley, died April 14, 2003 at his home.
He was born March 5, 1954, in Preston to Melvin and Beverly (Eich) Smith. He graduated from Stewartville High School. Mr. Smith worked for Thompson Motors of Wykoff for 13 years beginning in 1989. On June 1, 2002, he married Karon Axas in Jamaica. He enjoyed traveling, pets, shopping, movies and drives in the country. Survivors include his wife; and a stepdaughter, Betsy (Jesse) Diedrich of Rochester. His parents preceded him in death. The funeral was April 18, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Revs. William Rowen and Wesley Gabel co-officiating. Burial was in Washington Cemetery in Sumner Township, Fillmore County. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.