"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, February 10th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Steven Smith, 49, of Rochester, formerly of Spring Valley, died April 14, 2003 at his home.
He was born March 5, 1954, in Preston to Melvin and Beverly (Eich) Smith. He graduated from Stewartville High School. Mr. Smith worked for Thompson Motors of Wykoff for 13 years beginning in 1989. On June 1, 2002, he married Karon Axas in Jamaica. He enjoyed traveling, pets, shopping, movies and drives in the country. Survivors include his wife; and a stepdaughter, Betsy (Jesse) Diedrich of Rochester. His parents preceded him in death. The funeral was April 18, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Revs. William Rowen and Wesley Gabel co-officiating. Burial was in Washington Cemetery in Sumner Township, Fillmore County. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.