"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 19th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
- 4:41:42, Apr 14th 2015 - It's true - Vikefan please change your name if you keep commenting, it insults all us ... [Read More]
- 4:20:41, Apr 14th 2015 - oh boy - To Dogman and Vikefan: The garbage you two post is hilarious. Just listing ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Steven Smith, 49, of Rochester, formerly of Spring Valley, died April 14, 2003 at his home.
He was born March 5, 1954, in Preston to Melvin and Beverly (Eich) Smith. He graduated from Stewartville High School. Mr. Smith worked for Thompson Motors of Wykoff for 13 years beginning in 1989. On June 1, 2002, he married Karon Axas in Jamaica. He enjoyed traveling, pets, shopping, movies and drives in the country. Survivors include his wife; and a stepdaughter, Betsy (Jesse) Diedrich of Rochester. His parents preceded him in death. The funeral was April 18, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley, with the Revs. William Rowen and Wesley Gabel co-officiating. Burial was in Washington Cemetery in Sumner Township, Fillmore County. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.