"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, September 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Nancy Chrestensen, 71, of Yuma, formerly of Chatfield, died April 6, 2003 at Yuma Regional Medical Center.
Nancy Gordon was born Sept. 26, 1931, in St. Charles, and after graduating from Chatfield High School in 1949, she was a medical secretary at Mayo Clinic. After moving to California in 1957, she worked in the nuclear physics department at UCLA and at Southern California Edison Co. She and her husband, Brett, lived in San Dimas, Calif., and retired to Yuma. They traveled extensively during retirement. Mr. Chrestensen died in March 2002. She enjoyed crafts and bowling. Survivors include a son, Brian (Natalie) of Yuma; four daughters, Jeanette Gieske of Yuma, Kathy Vanden (Craig) Bossche of Murrieta, Calif., Julie (Dennis) Daniels of Fortuna, Calif., and Jill (Donald) Covert of Chino Hills, Calif.; nine grandchildren; a sister, Judith Willmore of La Verne, Calif.; and two brothers, Keith Gordon of Red Wing and Ross Gordon of Sierra City, Calif. A memorial service was held on April 8, 2003 in Yuma, Ariz.