"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 18th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Nancy Chrestensen, 71, of Yuma, formerly of Chatfield, died April 6, 2003 at Yuma Regional Medical Center.
Nancy Gordon was born Sept. 26, 1931, in St. Charles, and after graduating from Chatfield High School in 1949, she was a medical secretary at Mayo Clinic. After moving to California in 1957, she worked in the nuclear physics department at UCLA and at Southern California Edison Co. She and her husband, Brett, lived in San Dimas, Calif., and retired to Yuma. They traveled extensively during retirement. Mr. Chrestensen died in March 2002. She enjoyed crafts and bowling. Survivors include a son, Brian (Natalie) of Yuma; four daughters, Jeanette Gieske of Yuma, Kathy Vanden (Craig) Bossche of Murrieta, Calif., Julie (Dennis) Daniels of Fortuna, Calif., and Jill (Donald) Covert of Chino Hills, Calif.; nine grandchildren; a sister, Judith Willmore of La Verne, Calif.; and two brothers, Keith Gordon of Red Wing and Ross Gordon of Sierra City, Calif. A memorial service was held on April 8, 2003 in Yuma, Ariz.