"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, February 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
- 4:38:18, Feb 24th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, Most Kwik Trips carry a limited selection of beers, hence t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:47, Feb 24th 2015 - FamilyvCompany - During my time fundraising when I was in high school, Kwik Trip had ... [Read More]
- 8:10:14, Feb 23rd 2015 - Precisely - Thank you for saying all of this, well said. ... [Read More]
- 4:22:39, Feb 23rd 2015 - oh wow - You nailed it!!!! ... [Read More]
- 4:13:31, Feb 23rd 2015 - Ryan Stern - Thank you for reminding drivers (and pedestrians) about the importance o ... [Read More]
- 11:47:48, Feb 23rd 2015 - Anonymous - What really strikes me from your "commentary" is how short sited you app ... [Read More]
- 9:52:57, Feb 23rd 2015 - unending - I appreciate how you didnt bash closing "big box" stores and their employe ... [Read More]
- 10:19:04, Feb 20th 2015 - doc - Liquor license for Kwik Trip? LMFAO ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 25th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lillian A. Rollins, 79, of Rushford, a longtime postal clerk in Chester, Iowa, died April 20, 2003 at her home.
Lillian A. Fossum was born Feb. 15, 1924, in Rushford to Ludvig and Amanda (Berland) Fossum. She graduated from Rushford High School in 1943. On April 22, 1945, she married Donald "Tinker" Rollins in El Paso, Texas. She was a riveter for Lockheed in California and after moving to Chester was a postal clerk for 30 years. She later worked at Norby's Jewelry Store in Rushford. She and her husband moved to Rushford in 1987. Mr. Rollins died in July 1991. A member of Rushford Lutheran Church, she was active in circle, ladies aid, and making quilts and lefse. She was a member of the Rushford Historical Society and American Legion Auxiliary, volunteered at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home and SEMCAC, and enjoyed playing cards. Survivors include two sons, Terry (Joanie) of Decorah, Iowa, and Greg (Sandy) of LeRoy; a daughter, Pat (Lenny) Volkman of Rushford; nine grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; and a sister, Helen Ebner of Sun City, Calif. A grandson and a brother preceded her in death. The funeral was April 23, 2003 at Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial will be in Oak Grove City Cemetery in Rushford. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.