"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:30:33, May 5th 2015 - FountainFarmer - what? you can direct your questions towards Sgt. Christianson at the ... [Read More]
- 12:26:17, May 5th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Vikefan- lets take your scenario a little further since you seem to ... [Read More]
- 4:31:29, May 5th 2015 - what? - What about electric scooters? There is a grade school kid in harmony riding on ... [Read More]
- 4:24:55, May 5th 2015 - what? - The mayor's in small towns don't wear suits...it's a part time job! They don' ... [Read More]
- 6:54:57, May 4th 2015 - LOLZ - So what's up with the hoodie? Was it casual Friday? ... [Read More]
- 7:42:01, May 4th 2015 - amazed - Many people have detractors who try to make them look foolish in the eyes of ... [Read More]
- 7:34:22, May 4th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Chemical abuse is bad whatever the substance. The abuser risks the ruin of ... [Read More]
- 11:14:38, May 3rd 2015 - Noodle - If someone is getting high before or while at work, that is just as bad as ... [Read More]
- 7:32:51, May 1st 2015 - Livin' The Dream - Working with alcoholics is way worse than marijuana users in my opi ... [Read More]
- 6:28:53, May 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - Well Herb, if you think I am mistaken in my beliefs, tell us what happened ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 25th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mark Aggen, 28, of Harmony, a farmer, died on Monday (April 21, 2003) at his home. An autopsy is being performed to determine the cause of death.
He was born May 21, 1974, in Spring Valley and graduated from Harmony High School. Survivors include his parents, Lynn and Barbara (Trunnell) Aggen of Harmony; two brothers, Matthew (Jessica) and Michael, both of Harmony; a sister, Mary of Sioux City, Iowa; maternal grandparents; Emmet and Wanda Trunnell of Worthington, Minn.; and paternal grandparents, Harry and Beverly Aggen of Rushmore, Minn. The funeral was April 25, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. Burial was in State Line Cemetery in rural Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.