"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 31st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 25th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mark Aggen, 28, of Harmony, a farmer, died on Monday (April 21, 2003) at his home. An autopsy is being performed to determine the cause of death.
He was born May 21, 1974, in Spring Valley and graduated from Harmony High School. Survivors include his parents, Lynn and Barbara (Trunnell) Aggen of Harmony; two brothers, Matthew (Jessica) and Michael, both of Harmony; a sister, Mary of Sioux City, Iowa; maternal grandparents; Emmet and Wanda Trunnell of Worthington, Minn.; and paternal grandparents, Harry and Beverly Aggen of Rushmore, Minn. The funeral was April 25, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. Burial was in State Line Cemetery in rural Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.