"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
- 11:16:49, May 23rd 2016 - Paul - Well read does not mean only reading books that you find that are in-line wit ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 25th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mark Aggen, 28, of Harmony, a farmer, died on Monday (April 21, 2003) at his home. An autopsy is being performed to determine the cause of death.
He was born May 21, 1974, in Spring Valley and graduated from Harmony High School. Survivors include his parents, Lynn and Barbara (Trunnell) Aggen of Harmony; two brothers, Matthew (Jessica) and Michael, both of Harmony; a sister, Mary of Sioux City, Iowa; maternal grandparents; Emmet and Wanda Trunnell of Worthington, Minn.; and paternal grandparents, Harry and Beverly Aggen of Rushmore, Minn. The funeral was April 25, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. Burial was in State Line Cemetery in rural Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.