"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 25th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mark Aggen, 28, of Harmony, a farmer, died on Monday (April 21, 2003) at his home. An autopsy is being performed to determine the cause of death.
He was born May 21, 1974, in Spring Valley and graduated from Harmony High School. Survivors include his parents, Lynn and Barbara (Trunnell) Aggen of Harmony; two brothers, Matthew (Jessica) and Michael, both of Harmony; a sister, Mary of Sioux City, Iowa; maternal grandparents; Emmet and Wanda Trunnell of Worthington, Minn.; and paternal grandparents, Harry and Beverly Aggen of Rushmore, Minn. The funeral was April 25, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. Burial was in State Line Cemetery in rural Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.