"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:21:09, Jul 29th 2016 - Hum - Boy, has harmony changed! It's not like that now! ... [Read More]
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 25th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mark Aggen, 28, of Harmony, a farmer, died on Monday (April 21, 2003) at his home. An autopsy is being performed to determine the cause of death.
He was born May 21, 1974, in Spring Valley and graduated from Harmony High School. Survivors include his parents, Lynn and Barbara (Trunnell) Aggen of Harmony; two brothers, Matthew (Jessica) and Michael, both of Harmony; a sister, Mary of Sioux City, Iowa; maternal grandparents; Emmet and Wanda Trunnell of Worthington, Minn.; and paternal grandparents, Harry and Beverly Aggen of Rushmore, Minn. The funeral was April 25, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. Burial was in State Line Cemetery in rural Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.