"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, February 8th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
- 12:45:22, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out fo ... [Read More]
- 12:37:07, Feb 8th 2016 - understanding - It is easy for someone to say yes! Especially when they are on the re ... [Read More]
- 7:41:46, Feb 7th 2016 - DeerHunterguy - @Terbeest Calling someone who supports Obama like "a follower of Nazi ... [Read More]
- 6:58:19, Feb 7th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Another angry, rambling rant from a bitter right wingnut. Who is this guy? ... [Read More]
- 12:35:24, Feb 7th 2016 - Slate7 - Looks like the flood destroyed Rushford after all. What happened to the stro ... [Read More]
- 5:15:31, Feb 6th 2016 - @respect - "They don't go out of their way to disrespect until disrespect is thrown at ... [Read More]
- 3:28:56, Feb 6th 2016 - Farmer - WOW! Hope you have more life jackets because now that you have actually put y ... [Read More]
Fri, May 2nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ione M. LaBelle, 83, formally of Spring Valley, died April 24, 2003 at the Fieldcrest Nursing Home in Hayfield, Minn.
Ione Marcella Schultz was born April 17, 1917, in Fillmore County, Minn. She attended school in Burr Oak. She worked as a waitress, housekeeper and factory worker. She retired in 1983. She enjoyed country music, playing the guitar and piano, and dancing. She also enjoyed doing crossword puzzles and having her family around her. Survivors include four daughters, Judy (Richard) Renaux of Orlando, Fla., Marcia (William) Stephen of Spring Valley, Jackie (Michael) Bock of Rochester, and Terri Larson of Lime Springs, Iowa; three sons, Keith (Patricia) Jepson of Rochester, Ronald (Rosemary) Jepson of Chippewa Falls, Wis., Larry (Kaye) Jepson of Rochester; 21 grandchildren; numerous great-grandchildren; and a sister, Loretta Hegg of Austin, Minn. She was preceded in death by a brother and two grandchildren. The funeral was April 28, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Dr. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in the Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.