"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
Fri, May 2nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ione M. LaBelle, 83, formally of Spring Valley, died April 24, 2003 at the Fieldcrest Nursing Home in Hayfield, Minn.
Ione Marcella Schultz was born April 17, 1917, in Fillmore County, Minn. She attended school in Burr Oak. She worked as a waitress, housekeeper and factory worker. She retired in 1983. She enjoyed country music, playing the guitar and piano, and dancing. She also enjoyed doing crossword puzzles and having her family around her. Survivors include four daughters, Judy (Richard) Renaux of Orlando, Fla., Marcia (William) Stephen of Spring Valley, Jackie (Michael) Bock of Rochester, and Terri Larson of Lime Springs, Iowa; three sons, Keith (Patricia) Jepson of Rochester, Ronald (Rosemary) Jepson of Chippewa Falls, Wis., Larry (Kaye) Jepson of Rochester; 21 grandchildren; numerous great-grandchildren; and a sister, Loretta Hegg of Austin, Minn. She was preceded in death by a brother and two grandchildren. The funeral was April 28, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Dr. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in the Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.