"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:19:22, Oct 29th 2014 - Proud of Jessie Street Java - What a great event, and hats off to Jessie Street Java ... [Read More]
- 5:07:18, Oct 29th 2014 - Wykoff Voter - Huh....Kaase's son was a jailer then a part time deputy. If Tom wins i ... [Read More]
- 4:45:54, Oct 29th 2014 - Huh!!! - Bashing Mr. Miner over a failed gas station / grocery business in the little ... [Read More]
- 4:08:48, Oct 29th 2014 - Wykoff Voter - Miner is a decent guy, but he doesn't have what it takes to be Sheriff ... [Read More]
- 11:50:32, Oct 29th 2014 - lets get this straight... - well concerned voter with your logic of thinking I would ... [Read More]
- 12:23:06, Oct 28th 2014 - Concerned Voter - Iknowsemn, you forgot to mention Tom Kasse's time on the Kingsland ... [Read More]
- 6:57:44, Oct 28th 2014 - whatever - So doc.....name them! ... [Read More]
- 9:14:13, Oct 27th 2014 - At remember - Don't worry, I highly doubt people are going to be taking advice from M ... [Read More]
- 1:20:47, Oct 27th 2014 - doc - Now and then I need a good chuckle. 97% of scientists disagree with you and you ... [Read More]
- 2:11:06, Oct 26th 2014 - Becky Hoff - I would just like to clarify that the Harmony Community Garden project ... [Read More]
Fri, May 2nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ione M. LaBelle, 83, formally of Spring Valley, died April 24, 2003 at the Fieldcrest Nursing Home in Hayfield, Minn.
Ione Marcella Schultz was born April 17, 1917, in Fillmore County, Minn. She attended school in Burr Oak. She worked as a waitress, housekeeper and factory worker. She retired in 1983. She enjoyed country music, playing the guitar and piano, and dancing. She also enjoyed doing crossword puzzles and having her family around her. Survivors include four daughters, Judy (Richard) Renaux of Orlando, Fla., Marcia (William) Stephen of Spring Valley, Jackie (Michael) Bock of Rochester, and Terri Larson of Lime Springs, Iowa; three sons, Keith (Patricia) Jepson of Rochester, Ronald (Rosemary) Jepson of Chippewa Falls, Wis., Larry (Kaye) Jepson of Rochester; 21 grandchildren; numerous great-grandchildren; and a sister, Loretta Hegg of Austin, Minn. She was preceded in death by a brother and two grandchildren. The funeral was April 28, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Dr. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in the Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.