"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:04:17, Oct 1st 2014 - linda hovland - As Andy Prinsen knows, I research and I go to meetings to get all the ... [Read More]
- 7:44:37, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
Fri, May 2nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ione M. LaBelle, 83, formally of Spring Valley, died April 24, 2003 at the Fieldcrest Nursing Home in Hayfield, Minn.
Ione Marcella Schultz was born April 17, 1917, in Fillmore County, Minn. She attended school in Burr Oak. She worked as a waitress, housekeeper and factory worker. She retired in 1983. She enjoyed country music, playing the guitar and piano, and dancing. She also enjoyed doing crossword puzzles and having her family around her. Survivors include four daughters, Judy (Richard) Renaux of Orlando, Fla., Marcia (William) Stephen of Spring Valley, Jackie (Michael) Bock of Rochester, and Terri Larson of Lime Springs, Iowa; three sons, Keith (Patricia) Jepson of Rochester, Ronald (Rosemary) Jepson of Chippewa Falls, Wis., Larry (Kaye) Jepson of Rochester; 21 grandchildren; numerous great-grandchildren; and a sister, Loretta Hegg of Austin, Minn. She was preceded in death by a brother and two grandchildren. The funeral was April 28, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Dr. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in the Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.