"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
- 11:16:49, May 23rd 2016 - Paul - Well read does not mean only reading books that you find that are in-line wit ... [Read More]
- 9:55:22, May 21st 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - You have said it very well. I, too, believe most of America is ... [Read More]
- 10:47:20, May 18th 2016 - Paul - You ask a legitimate question and one we as a country need to address with ot ... [Read More]
- 12:57:18, May 18th 2016 - Combat Veteran (Derek) - @ Paul: I agree with 100% with what you said there, asking ... [Read More]
- 10:52:23, May 17th 2016 - Paul - Obviously the commandment to love one another is not so straight forward. You ... [Read More]
- 2:59:13, May 17th 2016 - Andy OConnor - @SV Resident...I think you nailed the crux of the situation in a coupl ... [Read More]
- 2:16:26, May 17th 2016 - Corrupt - Amazes me what Wykoff continues to do. Guess who just got hired by the Cit ... [Read More]
Fri, May 2nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ione M. LaBelle, 83, formally of Spring Valley, died April 24, 2003 at the Fieldcrest Nursing Home in Hayfield, Minn.
Ione Marcella Schultz was born April 17, 1917, in Fillmore County, Minn. She attended school in Burr Oak. She worked as a waitress, housekeeper and factory worker. She retired in 1983. She enjoyed country music, playing the guitar and piano, and dancing. She also enjoyed doing crossword puzzles and having her family around her. Survivors include four daughters, Judy (Richard) Renaux of Orlando, Fla., Marcia (William) Stephen of Spring Valley, Jackie (Michael) Bock of Rochester, and Terri Larson of Lime Springs, Iowa; three sons, Keith (Patricia) Jepson of Rochester, Ronald (Rosemary) Jepson of Chippewa Falls, Wis., Larry (Kaye) Jepson of Rochester; 21 grandchildren; numerous great-grandchildren; and a sister, Loretta Hegg of Austin, Minn. She was preceded in death by a brother and two grandchildren. The funeral was April 28, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Dr. William Rowen officiating. Burial was in the Spring Valley Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.