"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, March 7th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - email@example.com - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
- 6:32:58, Feb 22nd 2014 - Journalreader - WOW is what i can say to this WOW. good job journal this is one heck ... [Read More]
- 2:05:11, Feb 21st 2014 - C1 - This is much worse then a hormone it is a foreign object being placed in your bo ... [Read More]
Fri, May 2nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Jeannine Clara Hoag, 70, of Harmony, a farm homemaker, died April 26, 2003 at Gundersen Lutheran Hospital in La Crosse, Wis.
Jeannine Clara Polaschek was born Dec. 19, 1932, in Wells, Minn., the daughter of Joseph and Clara Polaschek. She attended school in Cresco, Iowa, and had worked as a bookkeeper. On June 1, 1955, she married Wayne Hoag, and they lived on a farm on the Minnesota-Iowa line all their married lives. She continued to live on the farm after her husband's death. She enjoyed Bible study, reading, bird-watching and cats. Survivors include a son, Daniel (Jennifer) of Troy, Va.; five daughters, Debra (Barry) Reburn of LeRoy, and Branda Hoag, Sandra (Allen) Hanson, Jane (Kerry) Kingsley and Julie (Scott) Lange, all of Harmony; 15 grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Neil (Joneil) Polaschek of Cresco and Joseph (Jeanne) Polaschek of Salinas, Calif. She was preceded in death by her husband, a brother and a sister. The funeral was April 30, 2003 at Nativity Catholic Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.