"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
Fri, May 2nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Jeannine Clara Hoag, 70, of Harmony, a farm homemaker, died April 26, 2003 at Gundersen Lutheran Hospital in La Crosse, Wis.
Jeannine Clara Polaschek was born Dec. 19, 1932, in Wells, Minn., the daughter of Joseph and Clara Polaschek. She attended school in Cresco, Iowa, and had worked as a bookkeeper. On June 1, 1955, she married Wayne Hoag, and they lived on a farm on the Minnesota-Iowa line all their married lives. She continued to live on the farm after her husband's death. She enjoyed Bible study, reading, bird-watching and cats. Survivors include a son, Daniel (Jennifer) of Troy, Va.; five daughters, Debra (Barry) Reburn of LeRoy, and Branda Hoag, Sandra (Allen) Hanson, Jane (Kerry) Kingsley and Julie (Scott) Lange, all of Harmony; 15 grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Neil (Joneil) Polaschek of Cresco and Joseph (Jeanne) Polaschek of Salinas, Calif. She was preceded in death by her husband, a brother and a sister. The funeral was April 30, 2003 at Nativity Catholic Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.