"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, December 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
- 9:04:35, Dec 20th 2014 - jfc - Peace on Earth? "Aren't humans amazing? They kill wildlife - birds, deer, al ... [Read More]
- 8:43:29, Dec 20th 2014 - Wow! - Fountainfarmer I am not trying to debate here just simply stating more homewor ... [Read More]
Fri, May 2nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Jeannine Clara Hoag, 70, of Harmony, a farm homemaker, died April 26, 2003 at Gundersen Lutheran Hospital in La Crosse, Wis.
Jeannine Clara Polaschek was born Dec. 19, 1932, in Wells, Minn., the daughter of Joseph and Clara Polaschek. She attended school in Cresco, Iowa, and had worked as a bookkeeper. On June 1, 1955, she married Wayne Hoag, and they lived on a farm on the Minnesota-Iowa line all their married lives. She continued to live on the farm after her husband's death. She enjoyed Bible study, reading, bird-watching and cats. Survivors include a son, Daniel (Jennifer) of Troy, Va.; five daughters, Debra (Barry) Reburn of LeRoy, and Branda Hoag, Sandra (Allen) Hanson, Jane (Kerry) Kingsley and Julie (Scott) Lange, all of Harmony; 15 grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Neil (Joneil) Polaschek of Cresco and Joseph (Jeanne) Polaschek of Salinas, Calif. She was preceded in death by her husband, a brother and a sister. The funeral was April 30, 2003 at Nativity Catholic Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.