"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:21:09, Jul 29th 2016 - Hum - Boy, has harmony changed! It's not like that now! ... [Read More]
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
Fri, May 2nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Jeannine Clara Hoag, 70, of Harmony, a farm homemaker, died April 26, 2003 at Gundersen Lutheran Hospital in La Crosse, Wis.
Jeannine Clara Polaschek was born Dec. 19, 1932, in Wells, Minn., the daughter of Joseph and Clara Polaschek. She attended school in Cresco, Iowa, and had worked as a bookkeeper. On June 1, 1955, she married Wayne Hoag, and they lived on a farm on the Minnesota-Iowa line all their married lives. She continued to live on the farm after her husband's death. She enjoyed Bible study, reading, bird-watching and cats. Survivors include a son, Daniel (Jennifer) of Troy, Va.; five daughters, Debra (Barry) Reburn of LeRoy, and Branda Hoag, Sandra (Allen) Hanson, Jane (Kerry) Kingsley and Julie (Scott) Lange, all of Harmony; 15 grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Neil (Joneil) Polaschek of Cresco and Joseph (Jeanne) Polaschek of Salinas, Calif. She was preceded in death by her husband, a brother and a sister. The funeral was April 30, 2003 at Nativity Catholic Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.