"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, May 2nd, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Jeannine Clara Hoag, 70, of Harmony, a farm homemaker, died April 26, 2003 at Gundersen Lutheran Hospital in La Crosse, Wis.
Jeannine Clara Polaschek was born Dec. 19, 1932, in Wells, Minn., the daughter of Joseph and Clara Polaschek. She attended school in Cresco, Iowa, and had worked as a bookkeeper. On June 1, 1955, she married Wayne Hoag, and they lived on a farm on the Minnesota-Iowa line all their married lives. She continued to live on the farm after her husband's death. She enjoyed Bible study, reading, bird-watching and cats. Survivors include a son, Daniel (Jennifer) of Troy, Va.; five daughters, Debra (Barry) Reburn of LeRoy, and Branda Hoag, Sandra (Allen) Hanson, Jane (Kerry) Kingsley and Julie (Scott) Lange, all of Harmony; 15 grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Neil (Joneil) Polaschek of Cresco and Joseph (Jeanne) Polaschek of Salinas, Calif. She was preceded in death by her husband, a brother and a sister. The funeral was April 30, 2003 at Nativity Catholic Church in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.